Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Shinobi World RP ((Closed and Re-located!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Chakra Nature are you?
  Fire
  Wind
  Lightning
  Earth
  Water
View Results

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:55 pm
Takimaru had left the hospital and left the puzzle cube with the note she left him in her bedroom at her home. Since the morning had came quickly and he feels energized with the stamina of a teenager. Standing on top of a building's roof that's in the view range of the academy, the man smirks at Ryoko assisting a white haired girl or that's what it seems like anyways to him. It seems to Takimaru that she is conducting business before her taijutsu training with him. I wonder how well she will do. Maybe she went to go get some help from academy students. I don't think it will make much of a difference.

Takimaru at that point burst into a mist of leaves and left Ryoko to her business. Reappearing near the training grounds that he told her to meet at, Takimaru would be seen laying in the shade of a tree in the grass resting his eyes. The man was thoroughly prepared to deliver a savage beating to Ryoko for the day's training.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:05 am
Ruricho was trying to pick some mystery meat out of her hair when a hand suddenly appeared above her. There was a blond lady standing over her offering her some assistance. "That would be awesome. Thank you so much! I have a feeling I would just drown myself in this if I tried to get out by myself."

Ruricho smiled brightly as she took the offered hand. As she tried to step out of the garbage, the mound she was stuck in started to teeter. She managed to shift her weight so that instead of the trash falling on her helper, it toward the left of her. A few more mystery items added themselves to her wardrobe, but none landed on her rescuer. "That was close. I almost got you covered in trash to just for trying to lend me a hand. I'm Ruricho by the way."  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bone apple tea

Shadowy Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:11 pm
"Ahaha, no problem. My pleasure to help," Ryoko said with a warm smile. I'm sure Takimaru will understand," Ryoko thought. "C'mon, lets get you cleaned up," she said, leading the white haired girl into the academy building. Since all the classes had started, no one was in the hallways and Ryoko and Ruricho made it into the closest girls room un-noticed. Ryoko started picking off the garbage from Ruricho's clothes. "My names Ryoko by the way," she said, putting what looked like a piece of banana in the trash can.

I will need to wash my hands with the anti-smell acid wash again... Ryoko moped to herself. She was happy she wasn't fight someone at that moment of time though. I'll also drop by Hikari's class room once before I go. She'll like that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:19 pm
Takimaru was enjoying the cool summer breeze blowing through the training grounds that he was patiently waiting in for Ryoko to show up. The girl he saw her with might come along for the training or might just be a spectator on the side lines. Either way it probably is another future genin if the girl Ryoko is helping is in the academy. "I miss those days as a genin. So little responsibility." They were thoughts and memories of the past that Takimaru cherished as his own. The man had lost all his comrades in the last Great Ninja War between Land of Lightning and Water with the Land of Wind baking Land of Fire up. It was a war he would never forgot that nearly drove him insane from the grief of loosing so many comrades. Some of the jounin would probably think he is a loner and only is in the service of the village to train and watch over the development of genin.  

Obsidian Entity

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces