Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Forbidden Love ((open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:39 am
[Gah, sorry! I haven't been on Gaia for ages and I kinda forgot I was on here. My bad. ^^"]

Saphira walked calmly into the bar which were swarming with obnoxious bikers with a pink lollipop in her mouth. Walking past towards the bar for a drink, she sighed as she heard the bikers catcalls and whistles. "Of all the places to choose Saphira.." She muttered to herself, mentally smacking her head. Reaching the bar to lean on it waiting for service, she felt a sharp slap of a bikers on her butt. Spinning around, she stared the guy down only to smile evilly as she forced him slap himself across the face hard. Turning around again with a mutter of assholes, she continued to wait, resting her chin on her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:12 pm
Rp Name: wolfie
Race: werewolf
Weapons: stake
Powers: control all elements,heal people,has visions,turn into a big wolf
DisLikes: people who use her,vampires
Personality: short-tempered,protects her friends with her life.likes to flirt with guys
Bio: family killed by vampires,men like her cause she looks like goddess
to them blah,blah,blah  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:24 am
-she walked into a bar with a animal stride and a wild animal look but in a good way and noticed guys looking at her in places that makes her mad- ya'll better move ur eyes or u will lose them -she told them but they kept looking- fine ya'll ask for it -she went to the nearest guy who tried to smack her butt and punch him in the nose and threw him out the window- anyone of ya'll look again and you will in up like him -they looked away finally and she finally noticed the smell of vampires in the air and she growled- who do u think u are -she said in a mad voice and came in front of them and stared down at them cause she was pretty tall- wow ya'll are the 2 oldest vampire in the world,big deal  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff