View Results

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:58 pm
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/08/us/texas-womens-clinics-retreat-as-finances-are-cut.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1&hp

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/13/opinion/yet-another-curb-on-abortion.html?_r=1&ref=politics

There are two articles here that EVERYONE should really look into. Whether or not you are pro-life or pro-abortion, I hope to hell you are all still pro-equality. Recently the United States has been a hot spot for woman's issues, and frankly, the rights that women have had to fight for, for hundreds of years, all the work, legislations, struggles, protests, etc, is being undermined and taken down. This goes far beyond abortion and touches onto women's and children's health care. Yes, I am pro-choice, the key word being choice, that all opinions should be respected and left to the woman to decide her fate. I know many people who have had abortions, and many who have not. The only ones I know to be unhappy are the one's who felt as though their choices were made for them. The one's who were pressured into either keeping, adoption, or abortion. Furthermore, the argument for abortion should NEVER involve the health and safety of society as a whole. The laws being put forth endanger the most vulnerable of population, youths and low-income families. It is obvious from the American government's complete and total lack of care for education on the matter, accurate information, and the safety of the people that the frustrating struggle for equality is not over. We can no longer blind ourselves and say that our grandmothers won it all for us already, I can no longer sit back and clench my teeth and bite my tongue. I'm sick and tired of trying to explain that yes I am a feminist. Yes, I have long hair and wear a bra and dresses, no I am not a lesbian (equal rights though), yes I like men, no man hating is not feminism, and yes even though I am not an obnoxious, man hating, crazed hippie I am a feminist. And I'm really sick and tired of my head hitting my desk when I hear about this type of news. Really, its giving me a headache and becoming far too common.

As a Canadian, I have never been more disgusted with the policies from our neighbours to the south. I have never been more disappointed in a developed country as I have been by the United States. And never have I felt so terrified of an election. International politics are important. They effect the way countries work together, and the fact that the US is a world leader and often casts the shadows onto my own country in terms of the world stage, everything happening here will effect international relationships and policies. I hope to hell everyone does enough research into the actual platforms of the candidates rather then voting for colour. I believe you would be frightened by what the Republican candidates are aiming for. I beg of you, educate yourself about the world and the real issues at stake. Don't be blinded by ideologies and "values." Look into peer-reviewed scientific journals (one's without a political/corporate agenda), and please for God's sake vote with accurate information and knowledge.

I could go on a whole other rant about them (serious, if you don't believe in Global warming, I should tell you that the current temperature all winter has been 10-20 degrees above average; its was 15 degrees celsius when the average is -5, we have barely seen snow in the past few years, the arctic permafrost is melting as well as the year-round sea ice, the weather has been absolutely insane, if you don't believe it, come to the great white north, although its not really white anymore) but I'm going to bed now.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:34 pm
The bathroom needs a double.<<; ~hates when I need to pee and the only bathroom is in use~

And wishing b***h bully would piss off and die already like they oh so want to.
Seriously,is it too much to ask?
Please let the horrid soulless b***h die in a horrible accident...
I don't want her around anymore,please! ;-;~whimpers and cries~

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:20 am
The room mate downloaded a bunch of movies... Now we only have >2GB of data left! emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:09 pm
Karvax nar Kilratha
People who flame or troll just to prove how simply "tough" and "LUK AD MII I PWNZORZ EVY 1 WIT MIE NTELEEGNZ!!!" they are for the sole and asinine reason to further inflate their e-penises just because they can. Furthermore, they like doing this to people in every site they're in just to specifically and deliberately annoy them. As quoted by Judge Judy, "Either they're {"you're," when she specifically talks to the plaintiff/defendant} playing dumb or it's not an act." It's more than likely a combination of both.

They need to die, seriously. Especially in YouTube, which now has become a cesspit of the exact same reasons as the first paragraph in my post.

Unfortunately, it has become an all-too-common staple in every site that has a comments box/page/you name it. This is mainly because people are too bored to do anything even remotely constructive/civil in their lives. To be honest, it has gone to the point where it perilously borders on to an instance of crime. Internet really is serious business indeed (gawd, do I hate that annoyingly cliched mantra).

It's just legitimately pathetic.

stare rolleyes

To further elaborate about my previous statement concerning Internet trolls, ever notice the numerous amount of anti-Internet laws that have just begun to scratch off the surface from the beginning of this year? It's not because of the rampant piracy plaguing the Net; no, the real reason is because people in the Net feel completely free to do their borderline-criminal acts towards other people just because they can and without any other plausible reason to do so. I believe we should all feel guilty for being such tools online to begin with. It is as if we brought this upon ourselves. That's just truly sad.

neutral  

Karvax nar Kilratha

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:13 pm
The summer heat and horrid drivers.>(  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:57 pm
I wish I had complete peace of mind,but that'll never happen.;.; ~forever jittery~  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:18 am
My wireless contract is up for renewal and Verizon says I can't renew my plan unless I buy a new phone. WTF! My phone is only a year old and they say I have to pay $200 for an upgraded one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:54 pm
I'm mad now because Lady Conspiracy is always conspiring against me & JTN is never on when I am, I think people think he's superman & I'm clark kent...
(DONT READ THE FINE PRINT!!!)
Of course I'm joking, I have things to gripe about but as none of them are worth mentioning, hopefully someone got a cheap laugh from what I said... wink

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:35 am
The ice storm here knocked out our power for most of the day. We finally got it back, but it's freezing!

(... And Deathfrost is supposedly Batman to my Bruce Wayne!)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 pm
I'm currently on my way to failing my math class, unless I can find someone to help... I hate math, & my pride prevents me from seeking help too much... sweatdrop
(Thanks JTN, that really made my day!!!... biggrin )

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:47 am
This area on my game.=-=  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:43 pm
Playing GW2 and all these bots are farming the mobs... I tried 3 other servers and theres more of them... frakking gold-farming $#!+$ make me so angry!

*hulks out*  

JTN
Crew

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:25 am
Playing "Remnant Knights" & can't find anyone to play with...
Have a swollen jaw that makes it look like someone hit me (impacted tooth...)...
The iphone still sucks (no matter what anyone says...)...
Android & all other OS also suck, iphone just gets most of my hatred, as I'm sick & tired of people showing me their friggin' iphone every time they download a new app, which I will not EVER care about...
Can't find a girlfriend (possibly just not attractive enough... who knew?...)...
All my teachers seem to be smokin' somethin' (& not sharing with the rest of us...)...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:29 pm
Deathfrost
Playing "Remnant Knights" & can't find anyone to play with...
Have a swollen jaw that makes it look like someone hit me (impacted tooth...)...
The iphone still sucks (no matter what anyone says...)...
Android & all other OS also suck, iphone just gets most of my hatred, as I'm sick & tired of people showing me their friggin' iphone every time they download a new app, which I will not EVER care about...
Can't find a girlfriend (possibly just not attractive enough... who knew?...)...
All my teachers seem to be smokin' somethin' (& not sharing with the rest of us...)...

Damn don't they know puff puff pass  

Original_Hearts_Anime

Interesting Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:23 pm
My stepdad's BMW was hit-n-run by a drunk driver (who totally wrecked not long after running), and now the drunk driver's family wants our insurance company to pay for the idiot's medical bills!  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff