Submit

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:51 am
((By the way, anyone can bring in a character at any time. Just thought I'd mention it. :] ))

User Image Squall gritted his teeth at Luneth's ignorance. The Heartless was as tall as two men by now, and turning into a Darkside, fast. He slid Marlene down out of his arms. "Guard the little girl." he said to Kairi. "I'm going to try to help that moron not get killed."

He dashed next to the Heartless, swiping at its arm, and dodging out of the way when it tried to claw him. He stopped next to Luneth. "You are either got a lot of brass or you have a deathwish to fight this thing alone." He told Luneth with a scathing glare. "Everyone could have gotten away if you hadn't bashed its daze off."

He handed Luneth a bottle. "In case you get hurt." he said as an explanation. With that, he charged, the Heartless a full grown Darkside by now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:17 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kairi looked at Marlene. "Can you run?" she asked quickly. She knew it was a bad idea to stay in the area when one of these things attacked.

The last time she remembered seeing something like that was years ago back home when the island was attacked. She remembered Sora fighting it and then nothing.

"We need to get out of here," she said holding tight to the little girl's hand.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image  

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

Gail221

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:42 pm
Cloud was aimlessly walking around the outskirts of Radiant Garden. He was trying to forget his worries so he temporarily stopped looking for Sephiroth. Suddenly, he noticed that there were meteors falling from the sky. "Trouble", he thought, as he headed towards the crash site in his motorcycle. Once there, he saw Squall fighting a Darkside with someone while behind them stood Kairi and a little girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:02 pm
((lol. I wasn't on for awhile. Too addicted to Persona 4.))

Luneth looked at the man and took the bottle from him. "Thanks. You must know more about this world than I do. I only just got here." He armed himself for battle as he stared at the giant creature before him.  

Raizearche

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image
A tower of flame englufed the Darkside before Leon could get to it. It reared back in surprise as the tower became smaller and smaller getting close to it to make it burn.

Axel stood on top of one of the meteors, a smirk on his face.
"I've never liked those things," he commented as the flames now covered the Darksides body causing the flesh on top to burn.

He jumped down and landed on his feet lightly behind Kairi and a little girl Kairi and the other guy had found in their meteor. His on the other hand was empty.
"Get out of here now you two." His chakrams appeared in his hands as he held them out to the side. He jumped over the two girls and watched as the Darkside shook off the flames.

"Of course they came of... It would have been too easy then..." he said in a bored tone watching as it pulled back an arm to attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:39 am
After watching the group's failed attempts in fighting the Darkside, Cloud decided that it was time to take action. The warrior drew his sword silently, accelerated, and used a slanted rock as a ramp. Now airborne, he avoided the flames then with a swift motion, hacked the dark creature's head causing it to take a few steps backward. Cloud safely landed about two feet past the Heartless, "It's open!" he shouted.  

Gail221

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:55 pm
User Image
Axel took aim, jumped, and threw both of his chakrams at the opening in the Darkside. As soon as they landed inside, they expolded sending the flames all over and vaporizing the Darkside. Swirls of black and purple raised into the air as it slowly began to disparse.

Axel landed from his jump on the ground, and sank to one knee. The attack had taken more out of him than he thought it would have. 'Looks like I havn't recharaged completely...' he thought breathing deeply.

A large heart rose from the darkness into the air.
"A present." He jumped up once again, aiming to grab the heart before it went to the sky.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff