A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
Too many young friends, need some my age

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerosmith is the greatest band of all time!
Yes, they are the best! *Steven Tyler scream*
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
They are alright, I like them
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]
Aero-who?
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Nah, they suck.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

dantesdemise

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:17 am
While I don't mind having friends of any age, I realize I have too many young friends and it's really hard to converse with someone who is too young. Get's a little ackward at times, so I am reaching out to fellow Gaians who might be closer to my age.

I'm 26 years old, live in New York, an am attending DeVry College. I'm a fiend for fantasy books, RPG's and music, and am taken by an awesome girl who I'm crazy about. I'd like to meet people who are easy to talk to about day to day things like work, school, kids, friends, family, hobbies, travel, cooking, wine (I love red wine), and yada yada.

So hit me up (young talk for PM me) if you'd like to talk.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 pm
I'm actually afraid of Steve Tyler.... something about how big his mouth is.  

Shinigami Unity

juedz

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:05 pm
I know what you mean about "young" friends. I was thinking the same thing, but I'm old enough to be your Mom. I wonder how many others my age are here. Just say I'm 50 something.

Please pardon my nekkidness - a database issue, that can't or won't be fixed prevents me from being fully clothed. Bummer. cry  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:49 pm
You said you like fantasy books? Have you read the Dresden Files? Those are great! I am waiting to get the most recent from the library.  

Adalynelle

Ruby2zday

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:35 pm
dantesdemise
While I don't mind having friends of any age, I realize I have too many young friends and it's really hard to converse with someone who is too young. Get's a little ackward at times, so I am reaching out to fellow Gaians who might be closer to my age.

I'm 26 years old, live in New York, an am attending DeVry College. I'm a fiend for fantasy books, RPG's and music, and am taken by an awesome girl who I'm crazy about. I'd like to meet people who are easy to talk to about day to day things like work, school, kids, friends, family, hobbies, travel, cooking, wine (I love red wine), and yada yada.

So hit me up (young talk for PM me) if you'd like to talk.

rofl too many 'young friends'... rofl (Not laughing at you, I'm laughing at me thinking maybe it was someone MY own age, as I've been thinking along those same lines)

I saw your header 'too many young friends' & needing someone your own age, so I clicked in & see you're only 26. I was 26 once... 24 years ago, LOL. I understand perfectly how you feel about many of the youngers & how it can be awkward. mrgreen

I see we do have a couple of things in common tho'... Aerosmith ROCKS! (I was 14 when they released their first album & drove my parents crazy playing it). And, I love to read, my faves being Sci-fi & Fantasy. Anne McCaffrey's Dragon Riders of Pern series is a favorite.

OK, I just got my official acceptance to the guild this morning before I headed to work, so I should scoot & do an intro. Nice to meet ya!  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:37 pm
juedz
I know what you mean about "young" friends. I was thinking the same thing, but I'm old enough to be your Mom. I wonder how many others my age are here. Just say I'm 50 something.

Please pardon my nekkidness - a database issue, that can't or won't be fixed prevents me from being fully clothed. Bummer. cry

*waves to juedz* YAY! You're closer to my age! I'm a newly minted 50!  

Ruby2zday

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:56 pm
Ruby2zday
juedz

*waves to juedz* YAY! You're closer to my age! I'm a newly minted 50!

A great big "HELLO" to both of you. I'm 49 will be the 50 next year. It's nice to meet you!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:51 am
Im 32 yrs old, live near Brighton in the UK....I would say im a goth/punk/rock type girl...I love rock & metal music!....Im very Alternative...Love Vampires...and im new to gaia, but loving it so much im on every day for hours!

Anyone want to add me -please send me an invite -for im always up for making new friends wink

Kinkz x  

KKinkzz

Introduction Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces