Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Nation Ask on Gaia? Y/N? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go on Nation Ask?
  Yes, I'm an active member there.
  Yes, as a lurker.
  No, but I know what it is.
  What's that?
  Oh look! A distraction!
View Results

_Riyo_

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:49 pm
Mm, I guess that's true. Gaia is certainly full of commitment-phobes.
I wouldn't mind picking up a character as I'm nearly finished all my classes (actually, philosophy is the only thing I have anything left for), I feel I'm going to have a lot of spare time over the summer, and I know I can put the time and effort into it.
But I really see your point, so maybe it would be a good idea to have the LJ-ers come over, if they're willing and if it were to get set up.

Hmm~ I'm intrigued to see how this would play out on Gaia~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:39 pm
User Image

“The secret of politics? Make a good treaty with Russia.”User Image

Haha, good idea. I would probably have time for it (Ignore the following self recommendation, yes, yes.) (mostly cause I can answer, oh, well, any question about Russia being Russian born and fluent, yes, Ukraine popped up first around the 9th century and I suppose you can start Russia off somewhere at the end of the 11th century cause by then Moscow was a mini village. Bah, I feel silly now.) and I kind of really wanted to join the LJ community but, alas. ;__; England fangirl, too, I can tell you all the lulz about the kings and the homosexuality and, ffff. On the floor now. Laughing. Let me go look at my English notes again.

Haven't been on the computer for a week, couldn't get access while in Rome, hyper, shutting up now, whoot. <33

User Image

Или грудь в крестах, или голова в кустах; Двум смертям не бывать, одной не миновать.

Oy - On - Ok

Romantic Waffles

kittenk3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:51 pm
I would think that commitment would be a lot easier in the summer. Of course, the current problem is putting the guild together. Speaking of which, is there anyone that wants to help clean out the old guild so it can be up ASAP? Even though I can't really do anything until after exams and whatnot anyways. >.>  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff