Reply ®
imagination destination

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luffs Greed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:07 pm
Here is a place where you can make up anything "let's battle"Says the black stranger."HELP ME ALL PEOPLE OF THE REALITY IS ALLL AROUND US GUILD YOU'R MY ONLY HOPE"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 am
Nice.  

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Luffs Greed

The black stranger comes out weilding a fire whip saing"Welcome my young aprentice have you come to be the first battle if so I will train thee for that is my destiny first you must get a sword"And with that he is gone into a darkend room!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:32 pm
Pirate God Of The Sea
The black stranger comes out weilding a fire whip saing"Welcome my young aprentice have you come to be the first battle if so I will train thee for that is my destiny first you must get a sword"And with that he is gone into a darkend room!

The young aprentice goes out into the wild dangerous forest to retrieve ingedents to make this sword but finds he can only make bows and arrows out of all the trees. And he goes to see the black stanger yet again . . .  

LunaSoulKeeper

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Luffs Greed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:56 am
"welcome back young apprentice have you come with your swords ingreedients?" says the black stranger who comes weilding a brandnew sword and shield for his young apprentice!  
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games