Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Xx-RrawrR-xX_

4,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:02 pm
nbhnbj
AlyAvenged
MiSledOriginaLiTy
Oooh, Twilight. You should not have gotten me started.

Well, let's see:
Twilight is a crap movie. Look at Edward. He's a monster! Because he SPARKLES! What vampire ******** sparkles? None.

High school musical - singing and dancing + pussyish vampires=Epic fail. Every. Single. Time.

It is physically impossible to be a vegetarian vampire. There is no such thing as plant blood, thus-no such thing as a vegetarian vampire. It is physically impossible. That makes NO SENSE to me.

No one would subject themselves to the horrors of high school over and over and OVER again. I'm talking to you, Cullen kids.

A 100-year old virgin forever cursed to look like a 17 year old boy that sparkles in the sunlight is not "haawwtt" unless of course, you are a catholic preist.

Who wants to read a love story where the boy wants to eat the girl?

Bella and Edward's love is not healthy. It's obsession. Sneaking into someone's room to watch someone while they sleep is called STALKING, kids.

Looks like I made a new best friend.
xD
Right on, girl.
c:

i agree  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:09 pm
" Who wants to read a love story where the boy wants to eat the girl? "

sounds like a sexy love story wink  

xXKyuuketsuki_KitsuneXx

Monster_Under_Yo_Bed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:11 pm
that ed guy is a petifile hes wat like 1000 and dating an 17 or 18 year old some s**t like dat, and i hate how people ALWAYS talk about it it gets annoying, and all the fan girl, i want to hit them in the head with a dictionary.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:38 pm
- P O K E - Remo
Quote:
Twilight is a crap movie. Look at Edward. He's a monster! Because he SPARKLES! What vampire ******** sparkles? None.

Okay, first: Did she ever see a vampire? How the hell is she supposed to know their nature? I mean, they could be HUGE bats for all I care.

Quote:
It is physically impossible to be a vegetarian vampire. There is no such thing as plant blood, thus-no such thing as a vegetarian vampire. It is physically impossible. That makes NO SENSE to me.

If she was smart and actullay listened to what Edward said, then she would know that he had said that they were like vegetarian vampires. He never said anything about actually being a vegetarian. It's called a simile.

Quote:
No one would subject themselves to the horrors of high school over and over and OVER again. I'm talking to you, Cullen kids.

She knows she liked high school. I mean, who doesnt? Just because we had to do work doesnt mean we cant enjoy school. I do.

Quote:
A 100-year old virgin forever cursed to look like a 17 year old boy that sparkles in the sunlight is not "haawwtt" unless of course, you are a catholic preist.

To her it might not be 'haawwtt'. But to me it is ^^.
And how does she know he was a virgin? Heck, there couldve been other women in Edwards life.

Quote:

Let's see. Tons of people. And he doesnt 'eat' her. At first he wants to drink her blood.

Quote:
Bella and Edward's love is not healthy. It's obsession. Sneaking into someone's room to watch someone while they sleep is called STALKING, kids.

Okay, first: It's kinda sweet that it is an obsession. Do you? Someone being obsessed with you. Love.
Second: She knows she does the same.
[[But really, he can't stay away from her. I can understand that. It's sweet. And that was only in the first few chapters of the first book. After that, she knew he was there.]]

Twilight ruined the main idea of what we thought and believed was a vampire. Of course we know they don't exist (same with werewolves). The main problem most of us non-twilight fans hate the most about the story is the dramatic changes with the idea of vampires.

1) Vampires burst into flames when in sunlight, so they are afraid of the sunlight. They do not sparkle!!!!!

2) How could a vampire be a vegetarian. Do they drink the fluids out of plants instead? No. Do they eat tofu to get their protein? No. Instead they drink blood from animals. Wait, don't vampires do that already? So they can't be like or actually vegetarians.

3) Edward is a stalker. No doubt. I know that girls would love to have a guy want to be with them, but not break into their home and stare at them. Since he is a vampire, he may look like a blood-sucking monster hovering over her. I bet Bella may think it's romantic in crazyville, but I think twilight would then become more of a murder/horror story instead of romance.

4) Of course we all like high school (some don't, but it depends on your experience.)

5) The last book in the series of Twilight scared me the most. When I found out that Jacob told Bella and Edward (after they were mairred and had their kid), he told them that when their kid turns 17, he would go out with her, etc. So Twilight is about stalkers, murder, sparkles, and creepy guys who enforce arranged relationships. Ew.

6) I do not believe that young kids should even read/watch twilight because it is inappropriate. Did you know twilight made their own line of sex toys and underwear? That's sick! I would love to see parents sue twilight. Twilight would be the next failure since Britney Spears and George Bush combined.

So these are the main reason of why Twilight is hated by many, MANY people. Twilight is a sick, drugged up version of Romeo and Juliet that consists of sayings like "you are my spider-monkey." So if you ever have kids, younger siblings, friends, relatives, or just know another human being, tell them to never watch or read the twilight series!

heres a picture of a cat who hates Twilight:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Aquamarine_501

Rainbow Seeker

8,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

FataI Blue

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:59 pm
Aquamarine_501
- P O K E - Remo
Quote:

Okay, first: Did she ever see a vampire? How the hell is she supposed to know their nature? I mean, they could be HUGE bats for all I care.

Quote:

If she was smart and actullay listened to what Edward said, then she would know that he had said that they were like vegetarian vampires. He never said anything about actually being a vegetarian. It's called a simile.

Quote:

She knows she liked high school. I mean, who doesnt? Just because we had to do work doesnt mean we cant enjoy school. I do.

Quote:

To her it might not be 'haawwtt'. But to me it is ^^.
And how does she know he was a virgin? Heck, there couldve been other women in Edwards life.

Quote:

Let's see. Tons of people. And he doesnt 'eat' her. At first he wants to drink her blood.

Quote:

Okay, first: It's kinda sweet that it is an obsession. Do you? Someone being obsessed with you. Love.
Second: She knows she does the same.
[[But really, he can't stay away from her. I can understand that. It's sweet. And that was only in the first few chapters of the first book. After that, she knew he was there.]]

Twilight ruined the main idea of what we thought and believed was a vampire. Of course we know they don't exist (same with werewolves). The main problem most of us non-twilight fans hate the most about the story is the dramatic changes with the idea of vampires.

1) Vampires burst into flames when in sunlight, so they are afraid of the sunlight. They do not sparkle!!!!!

2) How could a vampire be a vegetarian. Do they drink the fluids out of plants instead? No. Do they eat tofu to get their protein? No. Instead they drink blood from animals. Wait, don't vampires do that already? So they can't be like or actually vegetarians.

3) Edward is a stalker. No doubt. I know that girls would love to have a guy want to be with them, but not break into their home and stare at them. Since he is a vampire, he may look like a blood-sucking monster hovering over her. I bet Bella may think it's romantic in crazyville, but I think twilight would then become more of a murder/horror story instead of romance.

4) Of course we all like high school (some don't, but it depends on your experience.)

5) The last book in the series of Twilight scared me the most. When I found out that Jacob told Bella and Edward (after they were mairred and had their kid), he told them that when their kid turns 17, he would go out with her, etc. So Twilight is about stalkers, murder, sparkles, and creepy guys who enforce arranged relationships. Ew.

6) I do not believe that young kids should even read/watch twilight because it is inappropriate. Did you know twilight made their own line of sex toys and underwear? That's sick! I would love to see parents sue twilight. Twilight would be the next failure since Britney Spears and George Bush combined.

So these are the main reason of why Twilight is hated by many, MANY people. Twilight is a sick, drugged up version of Romeo and Juliet that consists of sayings like "you are my spider-monkey." So if you ever have kids, younger siblings, friends, relatives, or just know another human being, tell them to never watch or read the twilight series!

heres a picture of a cat who hates Twilight:

Damn I'm like the last person to post on these.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:16 am
MiSledOriginaLiTy
Oooh, Twilight. You should not have gotten me started.

Well, let's see:

High school musical - singing and dancing + pussyish vampires=Epic fail. Every. Single. Time.

I love you.

~ clicketh my eggs.
~ and I'll love you.

CRITICAL CARE EGGS/HATCHLINGS!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SquidIt

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SquidIt

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:53 pm
I hate Twilight.
My reasons?

1. The only reason why Edward's so beautiful is because Meyer wrote [several million times] that he was.

2. Overindulging the thesaurus does NOT make your writing good.

3. A 17-year old in love with a 117-year old? Ew.

4. Bella and Edward - their relationship isn't healthy. It's not normal. I mean, sure. You could follow your girlfriend/boyfriend around a lot, eating with them during lunch period, that kind of stuff. But watch them sleep? NO. WAY.

5. The plot? It's basically Stephanie Meyer's "sexual fantasy". I'd rather read through my GIANT Math 8 textbook than re-read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, or Breaking Dawn.

6. Vampires that sparkle? Oh, Stephanie Meyer. You just ruined vampires for me.

7. A basic summary of all four books: GIRL sees BOY. GIRL likes BOY. GIRL chases BOY. BOY likes GIRL. BOY watches GIRL sleep. GIRL almost gets herself killed. BOY saves GIRL. BOY dumps GIRL. GIRL GETS SUICIDAL. GIRL meets ANOTHER BOY. ANOTHER BOY likes GIRL. GIRL likes the OTHER BOY. GIRL remembers BOY. GIRL jumps of cliff. BOY comes back. BOY puts GIRL in "not-so-dangerous-danger". GIRL and BOY make out in tent. OTHER BOY is JEALOUS. BOY marries GIRL. BOY knocks up GIRL. GIRL spews out MONSTER BABY. MONSTER BABY is "pretty". OTHER BOY falls in love with MONSTER BABY. MONSTER BABY creates "danger". GROUP OF VERY MEAN VAMPIRES have a conversation with THE OTHER VAMPIRES. Nothing happens. THE END. Not what I would call interesting. Just... pathetic.

8. Jacob Black? He's a total *****. He "imprinted", or fell in love with Bella's kid, a newborn baby. Who knows how old Jacob is? He could be another 116-year old virgin for all we know.

9. What does "Twilight" or "New Moon" or "Eclipse" or "Breaking Dawn" have to do with the story? NOTHING. Lame titles, Stephanie Meyer. Lame.

10. No character development all ALL. Bella turning into a vampire doesn't count. She's still the same, annoying, obsessive girl she was in the beginning. The stupid girl that can't save herself from anything.

Lecture over.

~ clicketh my eggs.
~ and I'll love you.

CRITICAL CARE EGGS/HATCHLINGS!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff