Gaia Marriage?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowsOfSilver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:24 pm
Hello All,
So my significant other has decided that we should get Gaia married. Can anyone tell me what all comes along with this? It sounds fun, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:26 am
There has been some wedding play-ups (?) to my knowledge. Some people arrange "weddings" and advertise at forums. Happens in towns, screenshots (some call these photos and ask gold from taking and sending it to you)

I have suspicions and some dislike for such. But it's clearly in my head. I'm atm in the middle of arranging my own real wedding. I don't want to have a moment where I mention it and get response 'oh nice, we're getting married too in Gaia!' stare  

Veddhartha

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:56 am
I've only had a real wedding and not a gaia one so I can't really say what happens. From what I can tell, you wear a dress and your "fiancé" wears some kind of suit... someone might be there to type up lines {or copy and paste them} from a file that has actual wedding vows, you and your "fiancé" type "I will" and then you're "married". Getting "promise rings" probably goes in there somewhere too.

There isn't anything particularly different that happens when you get "married" on Gaia... it's pretty much just roleplay.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:40 am
I don't really know what goes on in a Gaia wedding, but I'm happy to help in any way I can with donations, or the like....

Let me know by reply if anything is needed.  

Patron with a Mission

The Last Chase

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:59 pm
I think it's kinda cute, I'm not gonna lie.
Of course it doesn't mean anything in the real world, but sometimes it's nice to just have that little gaia wedding for the hell of it.
I also think it's better than two people going off and getting married spur of the moment, I think it might help to shy away from that.
All I know about it is that it is like a normal wedding... only online. You have a wedding dress, the guy wears a tux or something like that. You say vows and such, I'm sure you have people there.
Yeah, it's kinda sweet, I'm half tempted to get by boyfriend to do it with me at some point, since I'm moving out of state.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:15 am
i sadly know more then i should about this topic..lol. even though im not gaia married i have been looking into it sibce its so cute. there is a thread that i will have a link to at the end. but if you want an idea here are some videos made of the weddings on youtube

gaia wedding video

theres the video and here is a thread to that shop who provides that service along with plenty of others

wedding shop here

but currently that shop has a long waiting list. so if you dont wanna wait there are other shops you can look into, and you can find them at this link

Find shops here

also you can go there and if you wanted just certain things and not a whole package. you could ask for maybe a priest and the home to do it in. Or the marriage license. And you can find someone willing to help you out. You can basically plan it on your own. If you wanted invitations or a place already made you can order those things seperately. Or you can do it for free on your own in towns outside. Or in rally..or hollywood and have the "reception" in the club there. Theres a lot of cute ideas!

like i said i know more then i should.lol  

Siumbering Princess22

MojinR

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:11 am
Slumbering Princess
i sadly know more then i should about this topic..lol. even though im not gaia married i have been looking into it sibce its so cute. there is a thread that i will have a link to at the end. but if you want an idea here are some videos made of the weddings on youtube

gaia wedding video

theres the video and here is a thread to that shop who provides that service along with plenty of others

wedding shop here

but currently that shop has a long waiting list. so if you dont wanna wait there are other shops you can look into, and you can find them at this link

Find shops here

also you can go there and if you wanted just certain things and not a whole package. you could ask for maybe a priest and the home to do it in. Or the marriage license. And you can find someone willing to help you out. You can basically plan it on your own. If you wanted invitations or a place already made you can order those things seperately. Or you can do it for free on your own in towns outside. Or in rally..or hollywood and have the "reception" in the club there. Theres a lot of cute ideas!

biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:25 pm
MojinR
Slumbering Princess

gaia wedding video

wedding shop here

Find shops here

biggrin

lol what are you grinning about?? 4laugh  

Siumbering Princess22

MojinR

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:57 pm
Slumbering Princess
MojinR
Slumbering Princess

gaia wedding video

wedding shop here

Find shops here

biggrin

Nothing. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:46 pm
MojinR
Slumbering Princess
MojinR
Slumbering Princess

gaia wedding video

wedding shop here

Find shops here

biggrin

Nothing. wink

I love you!  

Siumbering Princess22

Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items