Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Memorials [honor your loved ones with a permanent and always editable Memorial]
Beloved Pets lost to cancer. Please post pics and stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodDragon15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:00 pm
Why not?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:03 pm
BloodDragon15
Why not?

The loss of any beloved pet how ever is worth mentioning. Hugz  

Cute Killer Bun-Bun

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

BloodDragon15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:06 pm
Cute Killer Bun-Bun
BloodDragon15
Why not?

Oh, I know. It's awful when our pets start dieing of cancer. *Hugs back*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:13 pm
BloodDragon15
Cute Killer Bun-Bun
BloodDragon15
Why not?

Thank you. In this case it is old age though hopefully she has a few more years. We have a German Shepard by the name of Princess who is somewhere north of 12 years old and they don't usually live much longer than that. She is starting to slow down and her hips are starting to bother her but I think she will be good for a while longer. Thanks.  

Cute Killer Bun-Bun

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

BloodDragon15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:17 pm
Cute Killer Bun-Bun
BloodDragon15
Cute Killer Bun-Bun
BloodDragon15
Why not?

Thank you. In this case it is old age though hopefully she has a few more years. We have a German Shepard by the name of Princess who is somewhere north of 12 years old and they don't usually live much longer than that. She is starting to slow down and her hips are starting to bother her but I think she will be good for a while longer. Thanks.

I'm sure she'll stick around. 3nodding When a pet loves their people they usually do.
My cat (In pic) Honey had stomach cancer and my horse Splash (in pic) had genital, which we had removed but later came back in his hips. ><  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:50 pm
All three of my last cats have passed from cancer ): They were my fluffy babies. I miss the way they'd snuggle up with me at night and how Telly would great me when I'd come home, but at least I know that they're not suffering anymore.

Midge was the first one I lost (she's the one on her side) :
User Image

Bently was the second:
User Image User Image

Telly was the third and last:
User Image User Image User Image

Cheesecake of Doom

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Cute Killer Bun-Bun

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 pm
Cheesecake of Doom
All three of my last cats have passed from cancer ): They were my fluffy babies. I miss the way they'd snuggle up with me at night and how Telly would great me when I'd come home, but at least I know that they're not suffering anymore.

Midge was the first one I lost (she's the one on her side) :
User Image

Bently was the second:
User Image User Image

Telly was the third and last:
User Image User Image User Image
They are all really cute kitties. I have a German Sheppard who is a bed pig and many a morning I have woken her up with the her having the majority of the bed and as annoying as it can be I will miss her when it is her time to go.

The nicest thing is that pets accept us for who we are even on our bad days and give us comfort when we are down and out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:04 pm
Cute Killer Bun-Bun
Cheesecake of Doom
They are all really cute kitties. I have a German Sheppard who is a bed pig and many a morning I have woken her up with the her having the majority of the bed and as annoying as it can be I will miss her when it is her time to go.

The nicest thing is that pets accept us for who we are even on our bad days and give us comfort when we are down and out.

Thanks heart Yeah, I have simple experiences. Telly always needed to be as close to my head as possible when I was in bed, so a lot of times I'd wake up because she had taken over my pillow. She was an unusually needy cat and loved to snuggle with me (I was pretty much her surrogate mother)... My family told me she would actually cry whenever I was gone; then when I'd walk in she would hop onto the computer desk and mew and would actually grab at me when I walked away.

Whenever I was stressed or upset they always gave me comfort and helped me calm down.  

Cheesecake of Doom

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Cute Killer Bun-Bun

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:07 pm
Cheesecake of Doom
Cute Killer Bun-Bun
Cheesecake of Doom

Thanks heart Yeah, I have simple experiences. Telly always needed to be as close to my head as possible when I was in bed, so a lot of times I'd wake up because she had taken over my pillow. She was an unusually needy cat and loved to snuggle with me (I was pretty much her surrogate mother)... My family told me she would actually cry whenever I was gone; then when I'd walk in she would hop onto the computer desk and mew and would actually grab at me when I walked away.

Whenever I was stressed or upset they always gave me comfort and helped me calm down.
Well considering one of my dogs is about 60lbs and the other 95 or so if they tried that I would wake up dead or on the floor. Thank god I only have one on my bed or I would have to get a queen...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:43 pm
My sister gave our dad a Siamese cat named “Jazz”. My dad loved that cat, in his later years he developed cancer and his body was riddled with it, my dad had the cancer removed and several months later he was riddled with cancer again. My dad did this several times as the cat meant so much to him, since my sister (who had given him the cat) had died in a tragic automobile accident. After having the cancer removed several times, he finally decided to let Jazz go, and said goodbye to him and again to his youngest daughter, my only sibling, my sister. Sorry, I do not have a picture of Jazz.

My dad also taught the Jazz to roll over, and to show him what he wanted. He was such a cool cat, and did some awesome things for a cat. I will always miss Jazz, my sister, and now my dad who has also passed away, but not from cancer.  

Stripped Stripes

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Memorials [honor your loved ones with a permanent and always editable Memorial]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers