Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Transformers 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxShaydasxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:05 am
The first movie was pretty cool so I'm really looking forward to the 2nd movie!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:35 pm
i cant wait for it to come out.
even if i found an early bootleg on the net like i did for dragonball, i still wouldnt watch it.
i might go see it midnight, the night before it come out.
it be worth the $20.

some dude left the movie of the 1st one and jumped over the rail and screamed "TRANSFORM!" as he was falling to the bottom level of the mall.
he was on hard drugs.

Hero Inuyasha

Holy_Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:10 pm
I can't wait to see the second movie! I loved the first one (even though when I heard that the first one was coming out I thought it was going to be stupid because I was comparing to that awful cartoon they showed to little kids) and the second one should be just as cool!

Plus, my boyfriend is really into trasformers so I feel like I know everything about this up coming movie (when I really don't razz ). He's always on the internet looking up new facts about the movie. I think I've seen every trailer that is out, everywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:00 pm
Holy_Andraste
I can't wait to see the second movie! I loved the first one (even though when I heard that the first one was coming out I thought it was going to be stupid because I was comparing to that awful cartoon they showed to little kids) and the second one should be just as cool!

Plus, my boyfriend is really into trasformers so I feel like I know everything about this up coming movie (when I really don't razz ). He's always on the internet looking up new facts about the movie. I think I've seen every trailer that is out, everywhere.

The cartoon was far superior to the film, lord! I mean, the film completely robs the franchise of any of the darkness or depth that even the cartoon had. I mean, the good guys winning in a Transformers film? What is that about?  

loIitoads

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:41 pm
I couldn't even finish the film. I got about 30 minutes in and my mind kept going "Oh hey it's Shia LeBeouff! Oh look, is that Megan Fox?" Needless to say, I found it laughable. I should try and watch it again one day. But even if I get past LeBeouff and Fox, I'll just keep saying to myself "It's a Michael Bay film; it's supposed to be bad," so I probably won't come out with an opinion that is any different.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:32 pm
Lolicat von Doom
Holy_Andraste

The cartoon was far superior to the film, lord! I mean, the film completely robs the franchise of any of the darkness or depth that even the cartoon had. I mean, the good guys winning in a Transformers film? What is that about?

When I talked about the cartoon, I meant one of the 90's cartoons made for younger kids, not the original. Plus, the good guys won in the '86 film. Albeit barely, but they won none the less.  

Holy_Andraste

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:13 am
Adorning a Decepticons symbol on the back of my neck can only mean that I am dying to see the sequel. The first one was awesome! getting to see one of my favorite childhood characters brought to life was amazing. And the fact that it was shot in the "D" made it even more of a thrill for me. Being a guy, watching giant robots battle it out while you have gorgeous Megan Fox running around them, definitely makes this movie a winner for me. Save all your intellectual banter for another flick. The Autobots don't want to hear it!! Some movies are just suppose to be fun and not some kind of insightful story. If you want to see the Transformers in a more serious tone watch the animated movie. You get to see Autobots killed and some of them even cuss!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff