Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Knowing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen Knowing?
  Yes
  No
  I'm going to see it
  I don't want to see it
View Results

JuilianFai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:45 pm
YES!!! YES YES YES TOTALLY AGREE TO WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING!!

And I wish these types of movies DIDN'T have those religious connotations to it!! But setting aside the whole Adam and Eve Tree of Life Mana thing at the end.....the graphics were ******** awful. They made the plane crash and train wreck and the earth catching on fire all SO realistic...did they hire different CGIers to do the alien planet scene!?!?!
I couldn't help but laugh when the credits started rolling. I laughed my a** off and everyone in the theatre looked at me, but the ending was just SO not in the direction I thought it was going to go that I couldn't hold it in!!!
Is Hollywood even trying anymore!? Honestly!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:08 pm
It was weird. With the sci-fi stuff at the end and the kids being used to start over, it was like The Last Mimzy only PG-13 and with more death. My favorite part was when the kids get dropped in the field of golden q-tips. That made me laugh.  

Chokolate Thief

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:57 pm
Hey guys look, its an apple tree!!! YAY LET's run to it and piss people off by showing the credits!  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:51 pm
This movie is good until that last ten minutes which made me think that i wasted my time.  

Black-Ninja01

Atomic Pixie7

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:16 pm
I had mixed feelings on it. It had great special effects, but the ending wasn't realistic. As a Christian and coming from a Biblical view, the new world won't be remade with just children. But, anyway, that's Hollywood and it was fiction just the same. I personally love Nicholas Cage, but I like him in the National Treasure movies more than in this one.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:40 am
The movie was very good l enjoyed it, the special effects was brilliant especially the plane crash  

XGinger-NinjaX

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces