Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Fanfics, fanarts, etc
Dreamers of the Revolt

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura The twilight guard

Shirtless Shapeshifter

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:22 am
I drew these in World History Class biggrin I hope you guys enjoy them! Please bear with my scanner eating their lines as well crying

P.S. These are work safe and are G biggrin nothing to fear here!

Placed them on DA so I'm sorry you'll have to click links:
Alfred F. Jones Francis Bonnefoy Arthur Kirkland

I'll post more later , but I thought these would be good to post first biggrin I promise World History class has become more fun with Hetalia biggrin It's absolutely priceless when you hear like "Great Britain for a union with America.." I nearly die laughing every time biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:57 pm
You do great portrait pictures 3nodding , I like them.
England is sulking, as usual. France is flirting, as usual. America looks really peaceful... probably slacking off at work. >__>

I draw flags on character pictures too when I doodle in class~ biggrin

History has also become more interesting for me as well. But it gets to my head, sometimes. I remember laughing when my teacher said "Russians are dying every year from Vodka." T___T

And thanks to a certain fanfiction, I giggle every time someone says "privatization."

Anyway, keep drawing. whee  

Aomidori

Sakura The twilight guard

Shirtless Shapeshifter

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:40 pm
Aomidori
You do great portrait pictures 3nodding , I like them.
England is sulking, as usual. France is flirting, as usual. America looks really peaceful... probably slacking off at work. >__>

I draw flags on character pictures too when I doodle in class~ biggrin

History has also become more interesting for me as well. But it gets to my head, sometimes. I remember laughing when my teacher said "Russians are dying every year from Vodka." T___T

And thanks to a certain fanfiction, I giggle every time someone says "privatization."

Anyway, keep drawing. whee

Thank you very much biggrin I tried to keep their personalities in check , but I suddenly got an idea of Alfred always being the big dreamer and all XD Though that is usually when hes at work isn't it? rofl rofl

OMG I would have nearly died laughing if I heard that, then probably felt really bad once I noticed that I completely took that out of context >< But don't feel bad I would've laughed too.

OH noes XD I think I know which Fanfiction you are talking about ROFL!!

Thank you very much!!!! I should have some new stuff soon biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 pm
Oh really nice drawings and I love the quotes you wrote also, specially Shakespear, fits Arthur so well ^^

xD I love history now too, and the fun part is that this year I will be reading it. I will have a whole book doodled with all the nations explaining all for me...I found the discussion in school about the "special relationship" between England and US very funny to hear. blaugh

(btw, sorry if my english is a bit bad, I'm Swedish *Doing some Su-san grunts* xD )  

Yuki-puki6

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:44 am
Nice. I like the one of England! ^^  
Fanfics, fanarts, etc

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items