Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
the haunting in connecticut

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boneymuggle

Mewling Prophet

6,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:09 pm
i didn't see a thread on this movie, came out this week...I liked it awesome story! the dead without eyelids are creepy! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:52 am
Your car is adorable btw..

I want to see this movie but I'm so chickenshit that I'm going to wait for it to Blockbuster then watch it in the middle of the day with all the windows open sweatdrop  

JuilianFai

Jar City

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:04 pm
i don't think i'm going to see it; i wish that there was an entirely different horror movie based on the eerie paino music in the trailer  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:38 am
I want to watch it so bad... But I'm also chickenshit like Juilian that I might just go to Wikipedia and read the plot and watch the movie after lol  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:56 pm
I don't know if it's worth seeing. Is it worth it? I kinda want to see and I kinda don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:52 pm
I so hate beign the guy to break the bad news but the movie is really not that scary just jumps of random shadows and very hight sounds the movie isn't that good and frankly it deserves a renting instead of watching it in the theaters

Atheist Guy

boneymuggle

Mewling Prophet

6,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:42 pm
true, not as scary as i hoped but otherwise i love the story behind it, you know like don't mess with the dead...i do love the dead creepy ppl excellent job on making them look as creepy as they should. and since its based on a true story it makes it more interesting to watch whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:03 pm
I don't really want to see it, but I'm semi interested in it, mainly just for Beaver" (Beaver from veronica mars) heart rofl  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CandycaneRockstAr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:58 am
i thought the cancer scenes were really sad.. it really got my heart those scenes.. but the movie in general i found scary and thrilling..i thought it was really good..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:07 pm
dude i just saw dat movie the other day, and i thought it was an awright movie ^_^ since i rly liked horror movies, so i thought dat was a good enough horror movie for me to watch twisted tho, some scenes almost scared the living s**t outta me O_O plus, i watched it with my dad at night hahaha xD

ol my dad hated the movie, cuz he doesn't like all the blood and gore, and all dat gross s**t razz  

Nightmare Angel_v2

JuilianFai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:38 pm
Atheist Guy
the movie is really not that scary just jumps of random shadows and very hight sounds

Those are called 'cheap scares' and THOSE are the things I can't stand!!! I KNOW they're coming but it nonetheless makes me jump and then when it's dark in my house I start thinking about those scenes and get myself creeped out!!! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:51 pm
This movie sorta scared the s**t outta me. I mean....It honestly scared me, I don't know why but Most horror movies (R Rated) Don't scare me, but the PG-13 movies like The Grudge 1, 2, & 3 One Missed call The Ring 1 & 2 the Haunting, they all scared me shitless. Odd huh?  

Metal Vampiric Angel

A Revolutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:27 am
Atheist Guy
the movie is really not that scary just jumps of random shadows and very hight sounds
I didn't find it scary at all. I usually jump at scenes like that, but this time... It just wasn't bad. It has an awesome plot, though, I didn't like the ending the most. I hate happy endings in movies, they're too overused.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:30 pm
I just saw this movie. This movie wasn't scary at all. The only good part it had was the walking dead with no eyelids. It bored me and I fell asleep near the end of it.  

xParanormal Angelx

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff