Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
did they choose good actors to play the parts?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:50 pm
i think they did, because the main two are shyer in real life, its hard to find exact matches, and they allowed me to see more taylor wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:54 pm
I dont think KristinStuart was as much like Bella as I would have expected she wasnt as shy, klumsy, or nice as I would have thought her to be.  

Dittzzynik16
Crew

Serusa 131

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:33 am
JonasLuvr162
I dont think KristinStuart was as much like Bella as I would have expected she wasnt as shy, klumsy, or nice as I would have thought her to be.

totally agree withu i think de actors played de characthers very well 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:32 pm
They made a terrible choice on robert pattinson and kristen stewart, But the rest were a good choice.  

N5SloveN
Vice Captain

luna quetzal
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:56 pm
I think they did a good job with picking the people for the parts. XP And Kristen Stewart is shy and clumsy like Bella. And Rob, is less shy then Kristen. But I think Rob and Kristen did a good job acting as Bella and Edward. And the other people did a job as well. I'm just glad I can see more of Rob!!! Love you Rob!!! Sorry . . . . I can get a bit carried way. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:22 pm
XxBrokencyde_is_LOVExX
I Duke Nate agree to this post xD  

Hardy Sora
Vice Captain

tigresstenshi

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 pm
I have to agree I don't care much for Kristen Stewart much. Maybe if they gave her some acting classes a bit maybe. She does fit Bella's description it just feels like she could of done a better job.

Robert Patterson did an awesome job and fits the part of Edward because he is a looker I will have to admit. Considering I thought he was a looker in Harry Potter.

The other characters in the story they did an awesome job choosing who to play who.  
The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games