Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
HAUNTING OF CONNETICUT dumb or cool?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poltergeistXxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:31 pm
personally, i don't really think its based on a true story im mean litterally think about it does it really make sense about two dead boys coming back to life and have you seen the advertisments,i think the trailers ok but the movie i hope they do a better job.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:38 pm
For me the movie was abit dumb on how they put the people and the suddent scares they droped in like BOOM! a big scary shadow appears and the music it was really bad but thats my opinion.I think what makes a good horror movie is the creepinest like the orphanege and other great horror movies (not slasher).

Atheist Guy

Ishachanmeow

Headstrong Bookworm

19,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:35 am
I thought it was decient... The storyline was a bit predictible but it got a few jumps out of me. If you haven't seen it, I'd wait till it comes out on video~ (I'm so freaking cheap)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:45 pm
I actually thought it was a pretty good movie, I mean it wasn't that scary, or scary at all for that matter, but the story line was alright.  

DDxXDarkCandyXxDD

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:33 am
I personally liked it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:54 am
the movie was okay. the scary parts were really deliberate.

but personally i wouldn't recommend it  

ChatGPT

Tipsy Raider

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 am
it was ok i guess  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:32 am
I liked it...even though it really wasn't that scary to me...but then again...no horror movies scare me...i'm kinda too used to them  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Astrul

Dangerous Seeker

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:27 am
glorified version of something they've already played on Discovery.

suck scream  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 pm
Heh, I did like it, even if it wasn't true.

Paranormal Activity wasn't real and they said it was anyway, to give a more scary effect I guess.  

Your WatchQueen

lola190

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:56 am
Well, I jumped and screamed twice during the movie.And as for authenticity it was, based on a true story they cannot really lie about that (completely). But they do change things when making a movie truly based ( to make it more interesting far out graphics etc.). They can say it's based on a true story because truthfully there is a haunted house in Connecticut ( I mean there is one they are talking about). The two boys coming to life at night to play is a legend that kids would clap there hands to like Miss Mary Mack or jump rope to. Even the rhyme in most likeliness is very loosely based on truth but matter of factually in some sense is truthful.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 pm
SweetSurferAtHeart
Heh, I did like it, even if it wasn't true. Paranormal Activity wasn't real and they said it was anyway, to give a more scary effect I guess.

Actually it was, lying about whether a movie is based on a true story or hurts animals or anything of the sort is against movie regulations and is thoroughly looked over. Not to mention if anyone bothered to in detail research movie backgrounds and the facts behind them before drawing false accusations and conclusions everyone would know the stories were true and that they were just glorified for movie ticket sales. But no one seems to care enough to research for knowledge only to complain ignorantly.  

lola190

Disappointing Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff