Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Wolverine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:52 pm
My boyfriend took me to see this movie over the weekend. We both liked it. I liked Gambit. Quite an interesting character! The only things I know about the X-Men fandom come from the movies.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:45 am
I saw it this past weekend with my lil cousins and I must say it was pretty good. I thought maybe it was them trynna milk stuff for all it's worth andi t would be super rushed and horrible, but I was pleasantly surprised. I mean, it did feel a bit rushed to me, like everything was just happening back to back before we'd had enough time to absorb it for the first like 30-45 minutes. But now, I'm thinking that was a good thing, keeping us on our toes, not being slow for too long like some movies can. I love X-Men, but don't know that much about them besides what I 'memeber from the 90's cartoon and the one comic I actually read.

Gambit, he was cool, but I wasn't feeling him so much cause his accent was no where near as pronounced as I feel it should have been. I actually really liked the guy who played Sabertooth cause he played a good d**k. Oh, and loved Reynolds as Deadpool. I do hope the Deadpool Origins is true cause I'd really love to see more of him in this role.

Other than that, the action was great, there was tons of angst which was cool. How often do you really get that with an action film? So, yeah, I liked it lots.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Black-Ninja01

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:09 am
Wolverine if the best action hero ever  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:35 pm
Black-Ninja01
Wolverine if the best action hero ever

No way, he's not even anywhere near the best of the X-Men either. He's far too powerful to be interesting.  

loIitoads

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces