the best thing ive heard.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chatterfaggots
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:16 pm
Of course vanessa is a hoe . They all cannot sing, but of course disney tells everyone that they can sing. The movie has NO point, it's just (excuse my language) gay. When I watched highschool musical 2, I was like, why is zac efron singing and dancing across a golf course..??? Dumb much..? Lucas is gay, sharpay is stupid and can't be mean to save her life. How did HSM make a 4th one... SCREW THAT..why was it made at all? I'll NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER SEE IT the 3 and 4 one!! I had to watch the 1 and 2 and it was unbearable. I never want to hear the songs again. I was so happy when the hyped for this stupid idiotic movie died, I could not bare it. THIS IS ONLY HALF MY RANT OF HIGHSCHOOL BULLSHIT!! -whoops- no cursing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:23 pm
trust me its even worse where i live coz every time a new hsm came out the songs where sung in MY highschool for about 5 months by every plastic/dumb b**ch/person i want to kill  

Okami Diavolo

Distinct Dabbler

Volkhvy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:11 pm
iiN3koAl3x
trust me its even worse where i live coz every time a new hsm came out the songs where sung in MY highschool for about 5 months by every plastic/dumb b**ch/person i want to kill

Dude,I'm so sorry that you had to listen to that s**t.
If I was forced to watch that crackamany horse s**t *language I know*,I would probably get out my AK 47 and bust some caps up some stupid b***h's a**.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:48 pm
Loads of my friends love HSM, and each time they sing one of the songs I am forced to explain patiently (not) why the movie SUCKS  

Midget in a bottle

MORE, READ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff