Quote:
Super Junior's Donghae, Lee Teuk, and Sungmin made a surprise appearance on Gag Concert. They appeared on the 'Boys Over Flowers' corner asking "Where is Geum JanDi? We will sincerely love Geum JanDi." The comedian playing Goo Joon Pyo (Park Hui Soon) exclaimed "Fine! I'll let JanDi go. Make her happy." and pushed her towards them. The comedian playing Geum JanDi (Park JiSun) said "That's right! I'm Geum JanDi!" while stepping forward and was met by a "Are you joking?" and collar-grabbing action. Toward this action Geum JanDi said "It's true! I am really Geum JanDi!" and told the boys that this was a comedy when they made a stupid surprised face. Donghae, Lee Teuk, and Sungmin responded by using their song 'Sorry Sorry' and changing the lyrics so that it said 'Sorry Sorry Yours Yours JanDi JanDi Keep Keep Baby'. (It basically translates into "Sorry, keep JanDi, she's yours because we don't want her")

Part 1

In my favorite corner, the one with Wang Bi Ho, Kim HeeChul appeared and showed off his own comedic skill. Wang Bi Ho directed his insult "It's no fun because only the burnt rice are here. Did HeeChul run away scared after being made fun of twice?". HeeChul appeared right as he said this and yelled "Who said I was scared! Wang Bi Ho! Are you still doing this? Last year you couldn't even look me in the eye when I came to help you out...". Wang Bi Ho actually looked pretty deflated by the comment and told the audience "I don't know if everyone knows this, but HeeChul is a real Gag Concert maniac. He really enjoys comedy." HeeChul ended with a "Alright, you guys have worked hard. I'm spouting out a yoohaenguh (a popular phrase) right now~" and left with much applause. For all that he is a fruitcake, HeeChul is pretty darn funny. I love shows that he appears on because he just makes everything so much funnier.

Part 2

Credit: allkpop.com

Pictures