Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Marley & Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you see it?
  yes, i loved it
  yes, didnt like it
  no
  poll whore/other
View Results

Atomic Pixie7

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:03 pm
I enjoyed it. It was a bit more serious at points than I expected, but Marley's antics made up for that. Plus, I loved the fact that it covered his whole life with his family including all the ups and downs. I am a big animal lover and it was pretty much right on the money as to how our house runs at times with our miniature zoo. Animals become such a huge part of a family and even though the end was sad, it's reality. It is like losing a member of your family. We went through that about 4 years ago with our dog Zoey and it was heartbreaking, but we got to say our goodbyes and my husband and son were with her till the end and then wrapped her in a blanket my daughter wrote a note on for her and buried her in my brother- in- law's backyard by the lake. We made her a headstone and everything. And no, it's not a contemporary version to Ol' Yeller. No one shot the dog due to rabies.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:10 am
It was bittersweet and I expected it to be a lot funnier but the lesson behind it was good.

Even though the trailer shows Marley out the car window, it cracked me up when I saw it. I thought that was the funniest part even though there are other good bits.  

Radiozine

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:57 pm
It started good, then went downhill. Not as funny as I had hoped.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:43 am
I loved that movie it was brilliant very funny at time but sad at others l cried my eyes out at the end crying  

XGinger-NinjaX

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:21 pm
ok i've seen it and i have to say the ending made me cry like a b***h and hhug my dog... btu after it all i have to say it was a fun time watching it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:43 pm
i haven't seen it i have a soft spot for animal's, and my step-sister saw it and said i would cry because it's so sad!!!!!!  

lefty-lucy414

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces