Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Saw [Official Series Thread]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saw is
  Great
  I love it
  blood
  ok
  I like gold
View Results

a bee farmer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:35 am
Who likes this movie? Did you like the last movie, I loved it. What should they change in the movies? Do you like the new jig saw or the old one? They are making saw 6 I cant wait to see it

[Mod Edit: Made official series thread

~Lolicat]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:50 am
I watched it the other day. Wasn't as good as I expected it to be.  

Yappy Cupcake

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:30 am
The first three were of quality. I refuse to see any of these new ones.
It's not that great, people hype it up to be the best horror movie since The Exorcist. It's really not, it's got a great story, and the first one executes the story brilliantly. Though, there have been better.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:56 pm
I watched till four, and read that five wasnt that good.  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:19 pm
First one was decent, if only because it revitalized the horror genre. However, the sequels are just train wrecks. The second one was alright because it at least had some kind of plot; the rest are just a series of vignettes that are both torturous for the characters and the audience. It's just a string of torture devices, and what little plot exists is secondary.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:41 am
Movie 5 is the best from all of them I think. Number 3 was dumb  

a bee farmer

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:57 am
By the way "Jigsaw" is one word.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:20 pm
Thank you for telling me that. And saw that the lights on the tree were not blinking  

a bee farmer

MrsLovett30

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:16 pm
I have been a huge fan of Saw ever since the first one. I have dedicated 5 years of my life anxiously awaiting each sequel. I don't care what anyone has to say, I think this horror franchise is nothing less than brilliant! I even got my first tattoo of a jigsaw piece (cut from one of the guy's in Saw II) on my wrist!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:24 pm
I've seen all of the Saw movies, but the only one i thought SUCKED, was the last one. They threw away what Saw was all about, they tried to put more story in it and i think that messed up the movie. Plus the story in the last movis didn't even make sense until the second time i watched it. >.<  

Nakuto Kitsune

xXRandomBabyXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:03 pm
>w<

I am a jigsaw fan myself and I think -no ofense- that these are the best type of movies because the real villain is usually the one you least expect and the way the clues are made and riddles is just amazing!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:21 am
Don't find the movies particularly inspiring, though the first two were amusing enough. The gory deaths have become the mainstay of the series, which is a bit dull, and to be honest if I'm watching it, I'm laughing at the deaths, not wincing. I mean that limb twisting thing with the black guy? Hilarious! The 'drowning in rotten pigs' was funny, too.  

loIitoads

Unterbrochener_Geist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:41 pm
Yappy Cupcake
I watched it the other day. Wasn't as good as I expected it to be.

Me either, not to say it wasn't good. I personally would like to see some of Jigsaw's "earlier works" revisited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:44 am
Also, making this the official thread because there are others being bumped, and this seems to be the older thread.  

loIitoads

Valkyrie_Saphria

Hilarious Fairy

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:16 pm
I haven't seen all of the movies. But I do like the few I've seen.
At first, I thought I was going to be scared by the movie so I was reluctant to see it.  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games