Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[Apr-15-09] Hankyung Turned down Chinese F4?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:23 am
Quote:
Super Junior's Han Kyung revealed that he had in fact been asked to take part in the Chinese Boys Over Flowers as one of the F4 members (no surprise there). When Super Junior appeared on Come To Play, Han Kyung explained that "I was asked to appear in the Chinese Boys Over Flowers as one of the F4 members, but I declined it so that I could participate in Super Junior's 3rd album."

Heechul told everyone "Han Kyung is really popular in China. He is as popular as Kim Heechul in Korea." If Han Kyung had done the drama, I bet his popularity would have skyrocketed. I mean, being surrounded by 3 ugly guys would make him look all that more attractive.

But it's good to see that he's loyal to his group and realizes that the Chinese Boys Over Flowers will be a disappointment after the Taiwanese, Japanese, and Korean versions. Oops...did I just say that last part out loud?

Members Kim Kibum and Lee Teuk were unable to make it for the recording due to personal reasons, but the other members more than made up for their absence. Besides, I'm pretty used to Kibum being missing in action now.

Credit; allkpop.com  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:55 pm
Awww... Oh well. Heechul is right though!(not to offend anyone)  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Aishite-hana
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:48 pm
What Chinese boys over flowers?

isn't there already a chinese version

Meteor garden?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:55 am
Aishite-hana
What Chinese boys over flowers?

isn't there already a chinese version

Meteor garden?

that was taiwanese ^^
awww Hankyungs awesome, chose SJ over that (i think its supposed to be a big thing?)  

Hellyn

Plurk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:20 pm
Ohh... Hankyung is really famous eh? He deserves the attention! Let's just wish he can have other acting projects in the future~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:36 pm
Eww...the chinese F4 is so ugly x_X
But I'm happy that HanKyung refuse because Suju wouldn't be Suju without him there xD

I think I'm also used to Kibum not being at the performances...but I wish I could see more of him in live performances though

XxDoiraxX

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items