Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Mum and dad.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you watched it?
  Yes.
  No, but I plan to.
  No and I don't plan to.
View Results

ReturnToOz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:34 am
User Image

Taken from IMDB:
Mum and Dad, and their 'adopted' children, Birdie & Elbie, work at the airport. The family live off whatever they scavenge from cargo holds, offices and hotels - including a steady stream of transient workers who populate the airport's soulless hub. When Lena, a young Polish office cleaner, is befriended by Birdie, she gets drawn into a nightmarish world of torture, murder and perversity. Imprisoned in a suburban House of Horrors and designated a 'Mummy's Girl', Lena's only options appear to be to become part of the family - and join them in their insanity - or die.

So, has anyone else seen this film?
I personally thought it was seriously disturbed. It was a film that made me feel extremely uncomfortable, uneasy, paranoid and sick to my stomach.
But I would still recommend people watch it. It's a British film and has the same kind of sickness that Eden Lake has.
There are a couple of scenes in particular which will stay with you forever. They are most definitely on par with the Dinner table scene in the original Texas chainsaw massacre.

It is apparently based on the murders of Fred and Rose west and has been called the British texas chainsaw massacre without the chainsaw. It is also like a mix between the texas chainsaw and the royal family.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:32 pm
is this a horror movie?  

EruSamaa

ReturnToOz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:49 am
freaking MiRoTiC
is this a horror movie?
User Image

Well it most certainly isn't a comedy, lmao.
Yes, it's a horror.

User Image

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces