Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Fan Fics // Art // Talents
Fanfic:PG- Saranghanda

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors
  +1
View Results

Lyana_Yoo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:01 am
actually i've changed the title to a different one cause people said it was really plain but somehow i liked it more cause to me the title fits better with the fic... so i'm using that title..

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:02 am
~CHAPTER 1~

A girl was seen walking along the apartment corridor as she stopped in front of a door with the number 13. She stood there as she hesitated either she wanted to knock on the door or not. After a while of hesitation she decided to knock. She waited for someone to open the door.
She turned around and started looking around. Just then, she heard the door open behind her. She turned around to see that the door was open just a little bit.

“Can I help you with anything?” The person asked in a deep voice.

“Umm… By any chance does Park Jung Su lives here?” She asked as she looked at him in a puzzled look.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“His… um… Sister?” She said after hesitating for a while.

“Wait a sec. I’ll go get him.” He said before slamming the door into her face.

She was surprised by the sound. She just decided to wait till the person called him. She leaned against the wall as she waited for almost half an hour.

“What’s taking him so long?” She asked herself.

Just then, the door cracked open. She stood up properly and turned towards the door to see him standing at the door.

“What are you doing here?” He asked her.

She tried to hide her disappointment.

“Omma told me to come by here before I leave.” She said hiding the disappointment and pain she had deep in her heart.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Hyung!” A voice called out just before she could answer him.

Leeteuk turned around and looked at the rest of the boys behind him.

“Call her in then only you talk. It’s rude letting your sister stay outside like that.” One of them spoke as he walked towards the door.

“Come on in.” He said as he took her luggage and brought it inside.

She just stood there not sure if she should go in or not.

“Come one in.” Leeteuk said as he maintained a cold look.
She just replied with a smile bitterly and entered the apartment. There were a lot of boys at the time.

“Sorry. The apartment’s kinda messy. We’re just too busy.” One of them answered as he picked up some trash along the way.

“I’m Sung Min.” He said as he stopped in front of her.

“I’m Jee Yun.” She answered as she bowed a little.

“So, this is how hyung’s sister looks like.” A guy came close to Jee Yun and eyed her closely.

Jee Yun turned towards Leeteuk to see him looking unhappy. Jee Yun just smiled slightly.

“I’m Heechul.” The guy that had been eyeing her said.

“I’m Eunhyuk.” The guy that answered the door earlier said.

“Come with me.” Leeteuk said suddenly as he grabbed her and her bag to a room.

Jee Yun just followed as Leeteuk dragged her. In the room, Leeteuk pushed her towards the bed and slammed the door as he locked it at the same time. Jee Yun fell on the bed as tears started to brim in her eyes.

“Listen well alright!” He said almost screaming at her.

Jee Yun still faced the opposite side as she didn’t want to face him.

“Don’t you even try to get close to any of my band members?” Leeteuk said to her.

“What do you care? You wanted to...ufhm nafahum em...” She tried to say but her words were muffled under his hand.

“Don’t even say it! Do you understand me?!” He said to her in a threatening voice.

Jee Yun pushed his hand away and looked into his eyes with full of hatred.

“I shouldn’t have come here.” Jee Yun said to him as she got of the bed and ran towards the door not forgetting her luggage.

“Don’t you ever forget who you are!” Leeteuk said to her before she ran out of the door.

“Jee Yun sshi!” Voice called for her but she didn’t care.

She just wanted to go away. She just hated seeing him at the time. She made a wrong decision in even going to meet him. She should’ve just left straight away for her flight. When she left the apartment she hailed a cab and went straight to the airport.

When she reached the airport she was informed that her flight had to be postponed as one of the countries that they would flying over had overcome a bad weather. Jee Yun sighed as she sat down on one of the seats available there. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. It was getting dark and she had no way of going anywhere and she had no place to go.

She only had a little money to be used when she goes to France . She was going to go and study abroad to achieve the dream she never had a chance to get and now was it. Tears kept falling as she held the flight ticket in her hand.

~SUPER JUNIOR~

After she ran out of the room, Leeteuk got out of the room to see his group members looking at him puzzled. Some had an angry look on their face.

“What happen to her?” Dong Hae asked as he walked up towards Leeteuk.

Leeteuk just looked away and went towards the living room. Just then, Leeteuk received a phone call. He picked it up to receive a call from his mother.

~PHONE CALL~

Leeteuk: Yobseyo?

Mother: Jung Su ah.

Leeteuk: Omma.

Mother: Is Jee Yun there with you? She told me that she wanted to see you before she left.

Leeteuk: Where exactly is she going?

Mother: Didn’t she tell you yet?

Leeteuk: No.

Mother: She’s going to France to study.

Leeteuk:…

Mother: Jung Su? Jungie ah.

Leeteuk: Nae omma?

Mother: Nothing. Take care alright. Call me back if she ever did go to your place. I love you.

Leeteuk: I love you too.

~END~

Leeteuk sighed as he got up and ran out of the room with his jacket. He didn’t really now which airport she was on but just took a quick guess. He reached at the Incheon Airport and went in as he searched for her. When he went in, there was not much people since most of the flights were already gone and some were postponed due to bad weather.

He looked around and spotted her sitting at a chair as she seemed to look like she was spacing out. He walked over towards her and stood in front of her. Even though he was standing there looking down at her, she didn’t seem to notice him. Leeteuk just picked up her bag and sat on the chair next to her.

“Why’re you still here?” He asked her.

When he asked her she looked to her side and looked at him.

“What are you doing here?” She asked as she looked away.

“Mom just gave me a call and told me that you’ll be leaving for France .” Leeteuk said coldly.

“What do you think I’m even doing here for? Fun?” Jee Yun said sarcastically but in a cold tone.

“Then, why are you still here.” Leeteuk asked.

“Don’t say that you don’t want to go already.” Leeteuk said again.

“I do want to go. The flight is just postponed that’s all.” Jee Yun said.

“So, go back then.” He said.

“You just don’t get it do you.” Jee Yun mumbled under her breath.

“What did you say?” Leeteuk asked.
“Nothing.” She said.

“Come on.” Leeteuk said as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her along.

“Hey! Let me go. Where are you bringing me?” She asked.

Leeteuk kept quite as he kept walking. He wanted to stop a cab but it was quite late and he decided to take the bus instead. They kept walking without uttering a single word. Jee Yun didn’t struggle in his hands anymore but instead she just followed as she kept walking trailing behind Leeteuk. She looked down at her wrist that Leeteuk had been holding on.

His grip got tighter when they entered the packed bus. No one seemed to notice Leeteuk who was wearing a hood on his head as he looked down. In the bus, Leeteuk pushed her down on the only seat left there as he stood next to her. Leeteuk still held onto Jee Yun’s wrist tightly.

When they reached back at Leeteuk’s apartment, Leeteuk brought her into the apartment where it was kind of dark. When they thought that no one was there, Han Kyung was in the kitchen trying to do anything to help him fall asleep.

When Leeteuk brought Jee Yun into a room, Leeteuk let go of her and placed her bag down.

“Stay here first till your flight is continued.” Leeteuk said as he left the room.

He left the room and walked into the kitchen after that to see Han Kyung walking around the kitchen opening the fridge then he would go over to the cabinet and look through.

“Han Kyung ah, what are you doing?” Leeteuk asked as he sat at the dining chair.

“Oh, Leeteuk hyung. I’m just trying to find if there’s anything that can help me go to sleep.” Han Kyung explained to Leeteuk.

“Okay.” Leeteuk said as he stood up.

“And by the way, don’t sleep in your room today. Come to my room and warm milk helps in sleeping sometimes.” Leeteuk said before he left for his room.

Han Kyung tilt his head to the side puzzled by what Leeteuk meant by that. After Han Kyung got himself some warm milk, he remembered about what Leeteuk said earlier. He went to his room and opened the door slowly. When he peeked inside, he saw a figure lying on his bed. It didn’t look like a guy since the figure was small built.

Even though Han Kyung was curious of who that is, he decided not to disturb the person. Han Kyung walked towards Leeteuk’s bedroom. He knocked on the door before opening it.

“Hyung?” He called out as he walked in.

“There’s a mattress and some blankets in the cupboard.” Leeteuk said before he laid down and pulled his sheets over his shoulder.

Han Kyung just nodded his head and and walked towards the cupboard. After taking out a mattress and a blanket, Han Kyung tried finding for a pillow in there but couldn’t find one. He wanted to ask but scared he would disturb Leeteuk he also thought of taking himself but all the pillows were under Leeteuk's head.

Han Kyung just sighed as he placed the mattress on the floor. He took some extra blankets to make it as a pillow. Just as he was about to lay down, a pillow fell on his face. He pulled the pillow away and looked up.

“Next time ask.” Leeteuk said without even looking at Han Kyung.

Han Kyung just smiled and took the pillow. The whole apartment then, become quiet as everyone was sound asleep.  

Lyana_Yoo

Lyana_Yoo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:21 am
~CHAPTER 2~

The next morning, Jee Yun got up early but decided to just stay in the room. She kept wondering if Leeteuk still cared for her. She had always thought of that but know, she was just too tired to think about it.
Outside the room door, some of the Super Junior members were awake and some was kind of awake and some was still unconscious and busy in their la la land.

Just then, Dong Hae came out of his room while he scratched the back of his head while yawning. He walked into the kitchen to see Sung Min cooking instead of Han Kyung.

“Where’s Hannie hyung?” Dong Hae asked Sung Min.

“I don’t know. I guess his still asleep.” Sung Min answered while he stirred the soup he was making.

Dong Hae just nodded while he walked towards Han Kyung’s room.

“Hyung wake up.” He said as he held Han Kyung’s bedroom door knob.

No answer.

“Hyung? Hannie hyung.” He said as he opened the door.

He was expecting Han Kyung but instead he saw a woman’s back facing him. It was okay if she was dressed but the person only had a towel wrapped around her body. Dong Hae was so surprised that he just slammed the door close.

“What’s wrong?” Leeteuk who just woke up asked.

“Nothing.” Dong Hae said as he shook his head and walked away.

Jee Yun was surprised when the door just shut behind her like that. She didn’t notice anyone opening the door since she was in the showers. Jee Yun just shoved the thought away and got dressed.

While Jee Yun was still in the room, Dong Hae sat at the dining table while he frowned. He was so surprised. He kept sitting there while he mumbled to himself. When he felt someone touching his shoulder, he looked up to see Kang In looking at him weirdly.

“What the heck is wrong with you? You’ve gone nuts or something?” Kang In said to him as he took a seat.

“No. Hyung, did you bring any girls home?” Dong Hae asked suddenly.

“Are you crazy?! Of course, not! I must be stupid to bring a girl home.” Kang In said as he started eating.

Dong Hae frowned again as he tried to think who the girl was. While the rest were having their breakfast, Leeteuk went to Han Kyung’s room and knocked at it.

He peeked in and said, “Hey, breakfast is done.” And left.

Jee Yun didn’t even have the chance to say anything. She then, stepped out of the room and went to the kitchen.

“Oh, Jee Yun sshi.” Eunhyuk who noticed her said.

The rest just turned and look at her.

“Come, take a seat and have breakfast with us.” Sung Min said as he smiled at her.

“Thanks.” She said and took a seat in between Heechul and Sung Min.

“Good morning Georgeous.” Heechul said as he gave her a seductive smile.

“Morning.” Jee Yun just answered.

She looked at Leeteuk bust Leeteuk just ignored her. He kept on continue eating.

After breakfast, most of the boys asked her lots of questions.

“How old are you?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I’m 24.” Jee Yun said.

“You’re the same age as Han Kyung hyung.” Ryeowook said as he smiled.

“Really?” She said as Ryeowook just nodded her head innocently.

After some while of talking and all, some of the boys had to leave for work. So, Jee Yun decided to go out and take a stroll while she took some fresh air.

When Jee Yun stepped out of the apartment compound, by accident she knocked into a guy who was walking in a group of five. Jee Yun apologized and continued walking. When they passed by her, she heard the group talk.

“Do you think she noticed us?” One of the spoke.

“I don’t think so. Let’s just run for safe keeping.” Another one answered as they ran into the apartment building.

Jee Yun just ignored them and started to walk down the road looking through the shops glass window. She just wanted to forget about her feelings from yesterday just for awhile. Jee Yun kept walking more and more. She missed the time that she would once a while go to Seoul and stay for the weekends with her family.

But after she was 18, nothing remained the same anymore. She didn’t like the change. She just wanted everything to be normal again.

After strolling around town for some while, she went into a café and decided to go check up on the college she was planning to go. She stayed at the café in town for a few hours and just then, her phone vibrated in her pocket. She pulled it out to see and unknown number.

She answered the call. It was Leeteuk.

~PHONE CALL~

Leeteuk: You’re still using this number?

Jee Yun: So?

Leeteuk: Hey, get back here. (ignoring what Jee Yun just
said)

Jee Yun: You don’t have to tell me what to do

Leeteuk: Wait… *toot* *toot*

~END CALL~

Jee Yun quickly cut the line. She just felt annoyed just by hearing his voice.

“Sheesh, just as I want to get my mind of him. He just has to call me.” Jee Yun mumbled as she stood up and went to
pay for her drinks.

After that, Jee Yun stepped out of the café and breathed in the air around her. She looked to the left and right. She wanted to keep on walking and discover more places but she realizes that it was already late and she was scared that if she went on she might get herself lost. So, she turned around and started to walk and remember each path she took and each corner she turned.

While she walked, she had her camera tight in her grip as she took pictures of her surrounding. Jee Yun had her camera where ever she went. She loved photography and she wanted to go to France to further her studies in arts and photography.

As she kept on walking, without realizing it she was already in front of the apartment’s compound. Just then, he phone rang. It was the aiport. They called her informing her that her flight could only be continued in two weeks time since the weather wasn’t getting any better.

Jee Yun wished she could get to France ealier but she guessed luck just wasn’t by her side. When she reached the floor, she heard some noises from outside the apartment. It was so loud and it sounded like people talking and there were loud music on.

She knocked the door but no one answered. She twisted the door knob and the door opened. It wasn’t locked. When she looked inside, there were lots of people and it looked like they were… partying? She looked around. The place was a mess. There were people sitting, talking and drinking at the living room, and there was more at the dining table. They were everywhere. She could sense that there were more then 13 people there.

When she entered the kitchen, there were no drinking and it was quieter there. There were around 5 people there but she only recognized two that was Ryeowook and Sung Min. They stood in the kitchen talking while they just drank coke.

“Oh, Jee Yun noona.” Sung Min called suddenly.

“Annyeong Sung Min sshi.” Jee Yun said.

“Don’t talk to me so formally. It feels awkward. Let me introduce you to my friends.” Sung Min said before Jee Yun
could ask what was happening.

“This is Chang Min and Junsu. They’re part of DBSK.” Sung Min said as he pointed to a tall boy with short hair and another boy who was slightly shorter.

“Annyong!” Chang Min said cheerfully as he smiled.

He was cute and he seemed to be very well mannered and polite, Jee Yun thought. Junsu just smiled and extended a hand to shake and she took his hand and shook it. Junsu gave her an impression of sophistacted but yet not that serious. He seemed to have a lighter side of him.

“Hi.” She responded with a smile to the both of them.

“And this is Kyuhyun. He’s in our group too.” Sung Min said as he pointed to a boy who had a slim figure and he was quite tall himself.

“I heard some things about you from hyung.” Kyuhyun answered as he smiled.

“Really? I hope they’re good things.” Jee Yun said as she looked at Ryeowook and Sung Min.

“Hey, you’ve been nice. I haven’t seen any bad side yet.” A different voice said from behind her.

There, Heechul stood with a beer in his hand.

“Want a drink?” He asked as he raised the bottle.

“No beer for me.” She said.

After Heechul left, Jee Yun asked Sung Min why there was a party that night.

“Oh, you see DBSK just released their new 4th album and as best friends we’re celebrating it for them.” Sung Min answered.

“Oh, okay. But why are you guys sitting in the kitchen instead of talking with the rest in front?” She asked curious.

“Well, it’s just that the five of us don’t actually drink and we just like it here better.” Ryeowook said.

“That’s nice that you guys don’t drink. I don’t either and I don’t actually like guys to drink.” Jee Yun said as she took the coke drink from Kyuhyun.

They kept on talking and talking not realizing the time had flewn by so fast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
u can put some comments if u like... hope u guys like it...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:14 pm
~CHAPTER 3~
The party ended at 2 in the morning when practically everyone was too drunk to get back to their beds and the DBSK boys had to stay there since they didn’t want the press to see them drunk.
The rest that was sober started to clean up. Junsu and Chang Min cleaned up the living room while Kyuhyun and Ryeowook cleaned the dining area. Sung Min helped Jee Yun wash the dishes in the kitchen.

It was quite in the kitchen. They didn’t utter a word but just minded their business. Then, suddenly Sung Min spoke.

“Noona, can I ask you a question?” He asked.

“Yeah sure. What is it?” I asked.

“Are you really Leeteuk hyung’s sister?” He asked in a low and soft voice.

Jee Yun froze for a second and calmed down later then.

“Why you ask that?” Jee Yun answered after that.

“I don’t know… I feel like the both of you don’t seem close and you don’t quite resemble each other.” He said quite and soft.

“Maybe we don’t resemble each other.” Jee Yun spoke in a soft and low voice.

Tears brimmed in her eyes. He was right the both of them didn’t resemble each other. Jee Yun quickly wiped her tears before it slid from the corner of her eyes.

“Noona, are you crying?” He asked when he noticed her wiping the corner of her eye.

“No. And don’t worry if I am crying it ain’t your fault.” She said to him changing her tone of voice so that the atmosphere was not that awkward.

Sung Min just smiled. The both of them continued to wash the dishes. When they were done, they cleaned up the kitchen. After Chang Min, Junsu, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun came back from throwing the trash, they went inside the kitchen. Chang Min sat next to Sung Min and laid his head on Sung Min’s shoulder and started to whine.

“Hyung! I’m so tired.” He said as he pouted.

Sung Min just smiled as he ruffled Chang Min’s hair. Chang Min pouted some more as he pushed Sung Min’s hand away while he fixed his messed up hair.

“I’m going back to my dorm.” Kyuhyun said when he peeked inside the kitchen.

“Can I follow you?” Chang Min asked.

“Sure.” Kyuhyun answered as he motioned Chang Min to follow him.

“Bye Junsu hyung. What time do you want to meet back here?” Chang Min asked before he left with Kyuhyun.

“12. We have to meet Mr. Lee Soo Man at 3.” Junsu answered.

“Okay. Bye noona! Bye hyung!” He said as he left.

Jee Yun chuckled seeing how cheerful Chang Min could be.

“Is he always like that?” She asked.

“Kinda.” Sung Min answered.

Just then, Eunhyuk came inside the kitchen.

“I’m having a major headache.” He said as he messaged his temples while he tried to balance himself by leaning against the kitchen wall.

“I’ll go get you some asprin.” Sung Min said as he walked towards the medicine cupboard.

“Thanks.” Eunhyuk answered in short.

“Hyuk Jae ah, can I sleep with you tonight?” Junsu asked.

“Yeah.” Eunhyuk said as he popped the asprin into his mouth.

“And, I’m borrowing your pajamas.” Junsu said as he walked towards Eunhyuk’s room.

Eunhyuk just waved his hand at Junsu with his back facing Junsu.

“Are you okay?” Jee Yun asked.

“Much better. I’m going to sleep now.” Eunhyuk said as he walked trying to balance himself along the way.

Jee Yun tried to surpress her laugh when she saw the way Eunhyuk walked.

“Noona, I’m going to bed now. Do you have a place to sleep?” Sung Min asked concernly.

“Yeah I do. You and Ryeowook go sleep first. I have things to do.” She answered.

“Alright. Good night I mean morning noona.” Sung Min said as he chuckled.

“Oh, Sung Min ah, by any chance is there any ginger here?” She asked.

“I’m not sure but maybe not. Why?” He asked.

“Nothing. Just asking.” She said.

“Alright. Don’t stay out to late alright noona.” He said before he left for bed.

Jee Yun decided to make a remedy she learned from her aunt years ago. Ginger was the main point but she tried to make sure it was as strong. After she was done, it was already 6 in the morning. Jee Yun yawned as she felt tired. She picked up the pot off the stove and placed it on the dining table. She then, sat at the counter and fell asleep right there.

A few hours later, Leeteuk woke up in the middle of lots of people. He pushed Dong Hae of his legs and messaged them. Then, he stood up while he clutched his temple feeling the pain throbbing. Along the way, he messaged it and walked towards the kitchen.

When he got to the kitchen, he saw her sleeping there. He walked closer towards her and saw eyebags under her eyes. She looked pale and tired. He gently picked her up and brought her to his room and placed her on his bed. He pulled the sheets over her and left.  

Lyana_Yoo

Lyana_Yoo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:08 am
~CHAPTER 4~
After Leeteuk left, Jee Yun opened her tired eyes slowly. She could smell Leeteuk’s cologne on the sheets. The smell was strong and it stung her smelling senses but she didn’t mind. She was awaked by Leeteuk when he picked her up and brought her to the room. Jee Yun just sighed and closed her eyes as she felt more tired by the minute.
While the rest was still asleep, Leeteuk tried to find something to release the throb in his head. Just then, he noticed the pot on the table. He walked towards the table and opened the lid. The smell rose into the air. It didn’t have a nice smell but he knew what it was for. It was a remedy for hangovers. His mom used to make it when his father would come home drunk.

“She still remembered how to make it.” Leeteuk whispered.

He grabbed a glass and poured the remedy. He closed his nose and gulped down the whole glass. It wasn’t the best drink ever. It tasted like herbals but in actual it was only fruits with some other stuff that was strong that made it taste and smell like that.
After that, he went to take a shower. He entered his room silently and took his clothes and towel. Before he left, he looked over at Jee Yun. He removed her fringe from the corner of her eyes and then, he left.

Jee Yun then, started to stir in her sleep as soon as Leeteuk left. She then, opened her eyes slowly and looked around. She rubbed her eyes a little and sat up. Now, she could get a real good look of Leeteuk’s room.

The walls of the room were painted in a plain white colour. A cupboard was placed at the end corner of the room. It was in a pale brown. A desk table was in front of a window that was at the right wall of the room. The curtain was in a pale sky blue. The room seemed cold and plain. There was a keyboard leaned against the wall next to the desk. Jee Yun then, looked down at his sheets. It was also white with prints of cartooned angels.

Jee Yun had never seen his room like this before so, plain and oddly cute. Back home, his room was in a light yellow that he used to like and the ceiling was black in colour. He painted it black and drew stars pattern on it. He said it used to help him sleep. He even used to have posters and stuff everywhere. Each corner of his room would have something there but this room was like a totally opposite Leeteuk. He used to have a big stereo in his room even though it wasn’t that spacious. He never had any cute stuff instead he would put sports stuff especially baseball the sport he used to love a lot.

Jee Yun walked around his room. She then, went to his table and saw some music sheets. She didn’t understand music so, she just placed it back where it was and on the desk were more cartooned angel sculptures. Jee Yun felt weird why there were so many angels everywhere.

“You’re awake already?” A voice said from behind.

She turned around to see Leeteuk standing at the door. He was just wearing his track suits and a towel around his neck. Water dripped from his hair. Jee Yun just looked at him. He never looked like that before.

“I guess he did change a lot.” Jee Yun thought.

“Yeah I am. Is the rest awake yet?” She asked.

“No. I’m hungry. Do you mind making breakfast?” Leeteuk told her when he went to his closet to take out some clothes.

“Sure.” Jee Yun said as she walked out of the room.

Outside the room Jee Yun sighed. She suddenly felt this feeling in her heart that she wanted it to go away. Suddenly she felt like she just wanted to cry and scream her heart out. She walked to the kitchen dragging her leg along with her.

She tried to leave her thought to peace and she started to plan what she was going to do today in her mind while her hands moved around making breakfast. It was 8 in the morning and lots of them were still asleep. The ones that were awake were only Jee Yun and Leeteuk.

After she was done, she served it on the dining table. When she was done, Leeteuk walked into the dining area and sat down. Jee Yun scooped two bowls of rice and gave one bowl to Leeteuk before sitting down.

Leeteuk started to eat silently. She didn’t felt like eating instead she just wanted to sit there and look at him eat but she decided not to and just shoved the food in her mouth unwillingly. She chewed on it slowly as she kept on glancing at Leeteuk.

Suddenly, Leeteuk stopped chewing and turned towards her.

“What are you looking at?” He asked her with an irritated look.

“Nothing. I’m not hungry.” She said and got up from her seat and into the kitchen.

Leeteuk just continued eating. From inside the kitchen, Jee Yun just looked at Leeteuk. Then, someone interrupted her thoughts. She saw Sung Min sitting at the counter looking at her.

“Noona, waeyo?” He asked as his brows creased.

“Ani. Why you ask?” She asked.

“You look somehow... sad?” He asked.

“Well, I was but I’m better now. You’re really nice you know that?” Jee Yun said as she stood at the counter facing Sung Min.

“Noona ah, if you ever have any problem, just tell me alright? I’ll always lend you my shoulder. I’ll listen to all your worries.” Sung Min said as he placed his hand on Jee Yun’s.

“Thanks.” Jee Yun said as she ruffled Sung Min’s hair.

“Normally, I don’t like people doing that to me but I guess it’s okay if it’s noona.” Sung Min said cheekily.

Jee Yun just chuckled and handed Sung Min a bowl of rice. Sung Min smiled at Jee Yun and went to the dining table. She saw that Leeteuk was gone and he had left his bowl and utensil on the table. She went to the table and took his bowl and utensil into the kitchen and washed.

“Noona!” Sung Min called her suddenly.

“What?” She asked.

“Do you want to go to SM together with me today?” Sung Min asked.

“I don’t know.” Jee Yun said hesitating.

“C’mon. It’s going to be fun. I’m having a CF photo shoot and I want you to watch.” Sung Min pleaded.

“Sure. Just for awhile.” She said.

“Thanks noona. I love you!” He said as he smiled.

Later then, around 9.30 in the morning, Jee Yun got ready and followed those who was going to SM on their van. In the van, they were all noisy and talking a lot. When they reached the building, Sung Min pulled Jee Yun with him to the studio.

In the studio, Jee Yun was glad to see all the photographers there. She wished she was one of them. While Sung Min was busy posing for the camera, she looked at the photographers working. Jee Yun even took pictures of Sung Min as practice.

During their break, she looked at the pictures she took. Then, a shadow hovered over her. She looked up to see the photographer that took Sung Min’s picture.

“May I?” He said as he pointed to the chair next to Jee Yun.

“Yeah.” Jee Yun answered as she set up straight.

“I see you like photography.” He said trying to peek on my camera.

“May I take a look?” He asked as he pointed at her camera.

“Umm.. yeah.” She said and handed her camera.

“They aren’t that good.” Jee Yun said nervously.

“Not good? These are brilliant. We can really use these pictures for the CF.” He said as his face lightened.

“For real?” Jee Yun said happy.

“Hey, what do you say I give you a chance to be a photographer for a CF?” He asked as he gave back Jee Yun her camera.

“I don’t know. I’m afraid I don’t have any professional training.” She said.

“I think you’re good enough.” He said.

“You think?” Jee Yun said feeling a little happier.

“Yeah. Let’s talk this over some tea or maybe coffee after the shoot” He suggested.

“Okay.” Jee Yun agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:44 am
~CHAPTER 5~
After the shoot Jee Yun talked to the photographer for almost an hour, they both agreed on trying on a CF photography section.

“Kamsamnida Mr. Ok.” She said expressing her gratitude.

“It’s nothing. You really deserve it.” He said.

“I better leave. I have some work to finish.” He said and left.

Jee Yun felt so delighted. Then, her phone vibrated in her pocket. She took it out to see a text message from Leeteuk.

-where are you?-

Jee Yun ignored the text message and went to find Sung Min. Then, her phone rang again. This time Leeteuk was calling her. She ignored the call also. When she found Sung Min she told that she had to use the computer and internet so, she was going to town. Sung Min just nodded and said that he’ll meet her at home.

While she was out in town Leeteuk wouldn’t stop calling on her cell. At last she decided to answer his call.

“Stop calling me already!” She shouted over the line and cut the line.

She e-mailed her college in France saying she can only get to the college two weeks from today until the flight was continued. After she was done, she went back at Super Junior’s apartment. When she got there, no one was there except for Leeteuk.

“Where were you?” He asked her while he sat on the sofa.

“Somewhere and it’s none of your business.” She said.

“Don’t talk to me like that!” He walked towards her.

Jee Yun just looked at him and tried to walk away.

“Don’t you walk away from me!” Leeteuk said grabbing her arm.

“Let me go!” She said to him in an angry tone.

“Why do you keep avoiding me so much?! Huh?!” He said in a high voice.

“You want to know why I’m avoiding you so much?!” She asked him again with her eyes staring at Leeteuk as if she wanted to burn a hole through him.

Leeteuk still stared at her as if giving her a sign of yes somehow.

“Because I hate you! I hate you so much that I never want to see your face! Never have I even wanted to live with you!” She said as she pulled her hand from him and ran out of the apartment.

Leeteuk stood there as he let his hand fall to his side. Tears started to brim in his eyes. He formed his hand into a fist till his knuckles turned white. He was angry, more like furious.

“Hyung.” A voice called him.

He looked from the corner of his eyes to see Sung Min standing at the door looking at him with a sad face. He kept quite and just walked away like that.

“Hyung!” Sung Min called again but Leeteuk ignored him.

Then, Sung Min remembered about Jee Yun.

“Noona!” He called as he ran out hoping Jee Yun did not go far.

As he hoped, he saw her under the tree at a park not far from the apartment. He could hear her sobbing. He slowly walked towards Jee Yun. He kneeled in front of her and just looked at her. Suddenly, his hand rose slowly and he placed his hand on Jee Yun’s head. He didn’t know why he did that but he just did.

“Sung Min ah.” She called as she looked up at him.

Sung Min looked at Jee Yun not saying anything. Suddenly he felt tongue tied. What was he going to say to her?

“Can I talk to you?” She asked.

Sung Min just nodded and sat next to Jee Yun. Jee Yun started to talk and Sung Min just listened. When she was finished, Sung Min placed a hand on her shoulder.

“I’ll always be here for you.” Sung Min said as he smiled bitterly at Jee Yun.

Jee Yun replied with a small smile.  

Lyana_Yoo

schoolstdygirl

Beloved Giver

13,215 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:09 am
Hey, this is pretty good. Continue it please! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:29 pm
~CHAPTER 6~

Jee Yun later, asked Sung Min to leave her alone as she wanted to sought out her thoughts. Sung Min suddenly felt anger arousing in his chest. His legs was dragged heavily across the corridor and into the room. No one reached home yet. He was about to go to his room when Leeteuk spoke.

“How is she?” He asked with his back facing Sung Min.

Sung Min felt more angry when he heard Leeteuk talk.

“You made her cry and now you want to know how she is.” Sung Min said while he smirked.

Leeteuk turned around and looked at the younger boy in front of him.

“You son of a *****!” Sung Min said to him with full of hatred as he ran towards Leeteuk.

Leeteuk stood there not knowing what he was going to do. Then, Sung Min grabbed Leeteuk by the collar and looked into his eyes. Anger and hatred filled his eyes. Then, Sung Min gave Leeteuk a blow in the face. Leeteuk fell backwards and fell with a thud on the floor.

“You’re just a useless piece of ****!” Sung Min said as he left for his room.

Leeteuk didn’t move but instead he just stayed there as he had his hand on his jaw. Blood dripped from the corner of his lips. Leeteuk suddenly chuckled lightly alone.

Just then, some of them came back. Kang In saw Leeteuk on the floor and he noticed the blood at the corner of his lips.

“What happened?” He asked as he looked at Leeteuk worriedly.

Leeteuk pushed Kang In’s hand away from his and stood up. He sighed in anger and walked out of the apartment. Kang In was worried about Leeteuk but Leeteuk seemed to have changed drastically suddenly ever since Jee Yun came.

Leeteuk was never moody and he would never get in a fight. He was also always smiling but now he seemed to have avoided talking to everyone. He barely even smiled. Then, a feeling of suspicious caught Kang In. He felt as if Jee Yun and Leeteuk didn’t have a relationship like... siblings. It was as if there was something more that was making the both of them seemed weird.

Then, they heard a crashing sound from inside Sung Min’s room. The rest was shocked. Dong Hae was the first to run to Sung Min’s room.

“Sung Min ah!” He called out as he tried to open the door. It was locked.

“Sung Min ah! Open the door.” Dong Hae said as he tried to push the door open.

“Step aside.” Kang In said as he pushed Dong Hae aside.

Kang In quickly raised his leg and kicked the door. The door swung open and hit the wall with a loud bang. They saw blood on the floor with some shattered glass. They looked at Sung Min and back at the broken mirror. Sung Min glanced at them before he fell to the ground unconscious.

“Sung Min ah!” Dong Hae the most worried out of them, called as he ran towards Sung Min.

His hand was dripping blood from his knuckles and his body was so hot as if he was burning. Kang In quickly carried Sung Min and brought him to their only available vehicle. The car own by Kang In.

They drove him to the nearest hospital. At the hospital they were informed that Sung Min was having a high fever and probably stress made it worse and that was why he collapsed. He couldn’t balance himself and lost conscious. He would only be awake by tomorrow morning since they had injected him with some medicine to reduce his fever.

The rest was then informed. Heechul was there to and he didn’t like what was happening to the group. They were falling apart. Their leader had no more conscious as a leader and their sweet Sung Min had suddenly turned into someone else. He had to confront Jee Yun and talk to her. Maybe even Leeteuk if he had too.

Heechul may look like he didn’t care but he was the totally opposite of what people thought he would. He cared a lot about everyone that he would do anything to make sure everyone was alright. Tears feel as he saw Sung Min’s lifeless and pale body on the bed.

Heechul held Sung Min’s wrapped arm in his hand. He prayed for Sung Min to regain his conscious earlier so that he could see Sung Min’s smiling face again. Heechul stayed at the hospital to keep an eye on Sung Min since he didn’t have a schedule the next day.

“Are you going to be alright taking care of Sung Min alone?” Kang In asked.

Kang In felt a little responsibility on his shoulders.

“Yes. I’ll be fine.” Heechul said assuring Kang In. Kang In just nodded and left with the rest.

At the apartment, just as the boys reached, Jee Yun appeared to. Kang In suddenly got angry and screamed at her.

“Who are you? Are you some anti fan or something?! Huh?! What did you do? Did you put some spell on them or something?! Huh?!” Kang In screamed. He couldn’t control the feeling he had.

Jee Yun trembled. Tears flowed more. What was he saying? She didn’t get him. Why was he so angry all of a sudden?

“Kang In stop it!” Han Kyung said to Kang In an angry voice suddenly. Han Kyung never erupted like that before.

“Hyung!” Kang In said.

“Stop it I said! All of you go!” Han Kyung demanded the rest to go to their rooms.

Tears rolled down Jee Yun’s cheek.

“Jee Yun sshi, are you okay?” He asked softly.

“I’m sorry for what Kang In did. He shouldn’t scream at you like that.” Han Kyung explained as he sighed.

Han Kyung was now in charge of the group since Leeteuk was nowhere to be found and Heechul was in the hospital taking care of Sung Min. He knew that Heechul was so much better at in handling things around then he is but he had too. He was know the oldest in the apartment.

“What happened?” Jee Yun asked breaking Han Kyung’s trance of thought.

“Sung Min was admitted to the hospital.” Han Kyung said calmly.

“What? Why?” Jee Yun exclaimed. She couldn’t believe it he was just fine when he was with her.

“It seems that he was having a high fever and then, he punched the mirror in his room so, he had injuries on his right fist.” Han Kyung mentioned.

“I got to see him.” Jee Yun said about to leave but she was stopped by Han Kyung.

“No. Let him rest and you need some rest too.” Han Kyung said to Jee Yun.
She looked down feeling guilty. She should have notice that he was sick but instead she just kept ranting about her problem to him. She walked to Sung Min’s room and saw the shattered glasses still on the floor.

“Let me clean it. You go and sleep.” Han Kyung said behind her.

“No. I’ll do it.” Jee Yun said.

“Really, Jee Yun sshi. You need some rest. You look horrible and you seem really tired. And by the way, I can sleep longer since I don’t have any schedule tomorrow. Go sleep in my room.” He said as he pushed her aside.

Jee Yun couldn’t say anything else but just obeyed him.  

Lyana_Yoo

Seo Chan Hee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:18 pm
where's the rest? crying

edit- never mind! I found the rest on winglin!  
Fan Fics // Art // Talents

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games