Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Yourtube™ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:49 pm
Ah, no, really, I meant to say something =_=; My sister does stuff like that to me all the time, link me to something without telling me it's full of spoilers, or randomly drop spoilers into our convo ('oh, I can't wait to see what happens after they make it to x'!), or be all dramatic when a character she knows is going to die comes on screen ('Awww, it's insertnameofcharacter... *dramatic sigh*). DRIVES ME NUTS.

LOL sassy gay friend. Also, HOLY s**t, TRON AWESOMENESS. xDD I'm am TOTALLY excited for this movie, and this somehow makes me want it MOAR.

I'm in love with this video. It's unbelieveably well done, and the song is so pretty (srsly, read the lyric translation in the summary)~ It's probably the best fanvideo I've ever seen (fandom is DRRR!!, but really doesn't have anything to do with the show - even most of the animation is not from the show - aside from the characters)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:39 am
Wow. This video is amazing. It's absolutely gorgeous, and it makes me want to go to Japan right now. (If it's not technically YouTube, is it allowed? ninja )

Oh jeez, I would kill your sister. No offense. I hate spoilers.

And that is a very impressive video! It took me a couple minutes to get into it, but it is really good... and I absolutely love those lyrics. heart  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:07 pm
I'm get pretty close to killing her myself sometimes. xD

That video is AMAZING, like whoa. I have a sudden intense urge to fly away to Japan. xD Did you watch the other one linked in the comments? What a crazy looking festival. I wish people did stuff like that in Houston...

I found this! It's a promotion video they made for the Gurren Lagann movie (I think). It's basically just Yoko dancing and posing in various (cute!) outfits, and is pretty fanservice-y, but it's really cute and well animated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 pm
sweet, cool video.  

Inobliss

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 pm
Ah ha, this is amazing! It's a stop motion Mario made by students in Japan. Like, WHOA.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:34 pm
Hah, wow, both of those are awesome. I don't actually like Gurren Lagann, but that was pretty anyway. ^_^

...I don't get how it could be a promotion, though...

Also, if you know Star Wars, even a bit, this is hilarious. Actually, it's probably hilarious even if you don't. mad d It's old, but I'm pretty sure I've never posted it.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:27 pm
I don't really get how it's a promotion either, but that's what the description said (you don't like Gurren?? gonk )

I'm sure it's awesome, and I like star wars, but there's no link~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:44 pm
What?! Where'd the link go?! I know I put it there, because I almost submitted without putting the link there, but then I was all, "Oops, forgot the link," and then I put the link there! I REMEMBER IT LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY. So anyway, um, here.

And no, I really don't. sweatdrop I saw episode... six, I think? on TV, and I just... didn't really like it. Maybe I should have given it more of a chance, but... eh, I didn't.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:33 pm
xD I loved Gurren, but I can understand how people wouldn't. It's a show run off rule of cool and awesome but impractical, after all.

I have to say... I wouldn't hire Palpatine either. I'm so glad my store only hires girls, so he won't be the new hire! gonk

How about a clip from america's got talent? It's some freaky awesome blacklight dance =D  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm
Kinda weird how most of the anime that I actually dislike tend to be really popular, though... Besides this, One Piece, Soul Eater... Eh.

Whoa, that dance thing is amazing! eek I keep watching it... over and over...  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:32 pm
I don't suppose anyone watches K-On! here? If so, or even if not, this is an amazing AMV. It won its category at AnimeNEXT; that's how I found it... and I think it's my favorite from the whole con.

Here's another crazy AMV, though, based on James Bond... There's actually less anime in it was original animation, I think. sweatdrop But it's good.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:34 pm
Amazing AMV For KH/FF Love how crazy it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kLkMgdzy0&list=QL&playnext=1  

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:34 pm
Hee, I have three awesome ones that were screened at Otakuthon. Been meaning to put these up forever, and what better time then when I'm supposed to be doing hmwk? =D

This one has some srsly awesome editing. Cool song too~

And this one, which is srsly awesome. xD  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas