Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Conventions and Cosplay
We have a problem, oh Germany.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuan Zi Knight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:50 pm
I've convinced a friend of mine that we should cosplay as Germany and Italy, but there's a problem.

I'm a guy that's 4'11", and she's around 5'9" or so. I'm part Italian and she's obviously... part German. So the cultural thing is great, height, hair color, eye color... It's all good (I just have to bleach my hair a little bit) in relation to the characters...

The problem is that I pulled on her shirt the other day. She wears loose shirts, and good lord, I never imagined.

She has F cups.

She's tried a few compression vests at once, and we need to figure out how to make it look organic but manly flat.

Halp plox.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:44 pm
I only want to be...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

okay.. with my knowledge of cosplay..
i gender bend (i'm a girl) all the time, yes my boobs aren't that big.. sweatdrop
but i notice that shoulder pads can make your body appear less curvy and such, you may want to give that a try..
also, you can find a jacket that's sort of baggy, it may help her chest appear flat...
remember, in cosplay things don't have to be exact, use the illusions above, that by doing that you can look better and not have to hurt yourself, because your going to be at a con all day walking around..

comfort comes first, trust me on that one (i once walked around at fanime all day with boots on that were a size too small, it wasn't worth it.)...

i hope you have fun cosplaying and i hope this helped...

User Image

...With you once again.

chiyo_xx

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:57 am
I'll keep you my dirty little secret...

Sometimes a bikini top or a sports bra might help 'flatten' her chest. It works with me (although I'm not exactly anything near an F-cup so...) and is pretty comfortable.

...don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:41 pm
Maybe try to get a loose Germany cosplay outfit for her?
So instead of it being tighter around the waist, it could look a bit crumply and big without the pain of compression. >w>

Chibitalia

Sagatarius677

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:25 am
Well, I'm a c-cup (I guess thats easier than being an f- cup)

So here are a few tips~!:

Put a sports bra on, then put wrappings on, then put a tank- top on.

Or you could just put on a fat suit and be a chubby Germany, while hiding the boobage at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image

I'm a crossplayer and I usually tape. Yeah, it can hurt like a mofo to take off, but it works. Just make sure it's not taped so tight so that you can't breathe. O.O  

Watashi wa Nihon desu

Arekusa

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:13 pm
Well, my friend always bandages. Though it might be uncomfortable for her due to the F-cups.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:03 pm
I'm a D cup and the flattest I got was with duck tape.......It felt like I couldn't breathe at first but you get used to it....Just make sure you wear a shirt or something under the ducktape or it'll hurt like crap when you take it off...  

Ishuzi

Blessed Seeker

Sebastian Enkayvidom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:12 am
Would she be willing to just go unbinded and have a regular, unbaggy shirt? Personally, I think a female Germany would be very interesting. I would imagine a she-Germany having ample bosom-ry anyway. heart  
Conventions and Cosplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games