Nope, too young
  No, don't want kids
  Pregnant now!
  Just 1...
  yep, 2+
View Results

tgifriday13th

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:05 pm
are there any other pregnant (or post pregnant) devartists out there?
if so how has it effected your art?
it seems like i just have too much to think about to stop & draw since about month 2... i've only drawn 1 ACTUAL picture since then, and that was months ago! i have 7 weeks till my due date & i'm just hoping my unquenchable lust for drawing comes back.
any advice?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:05 pm
That sucks that you can't draw right now! I haven't had a baby yet so I don't really know what to tell ya. But maybe after the baby is born he or she might give you more inspiration!  

Loreley The White Rabbit

miss pixter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:58 pm
Teehee, its me!!! Pixter XD Yup, I am pregnant now and I know what you mean  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:17 pm
my mom had an insatiable urge to draw when she had me... maybe that's why i like drawing..  

Amagine

tgifriday13th

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:41 pm
Amagine
my mom had an insatiable urge to draw when she had me... maybe that's why i like drawing..

i couldn't do it at all, but now that i've had my daughter i want to draw all the time but it's so hard to find a free moment sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 pm
tgifriday13th
Amagine

i couldn't do it at all, but now that i've had my daughter i want to draw all the time but it's so hard to find a free moment sweatdrop

thats good, at least your drawing hunger came back ^^  

ishaliart

7,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

tgifriday13th

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:49 am
Majic-neko-chan
tgifriday13th
Amagine

thats good, at least your drawing hunger came back ^^

yea, and the best part - she gives me a little time to accomplish things now & i have a company that wants to pay me to make things for them. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:12 am
Im a dad, and yea, it cuts into your art time a ton. But he's still one year old, so he still needs a lot of personal attention. I imagine when he gets old enough to be a little more independent things will settle.  

Chisai Moku

Tambergal

Blessed Elder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:28 pm
i wish i had kids, i kinda am too young right now, but i plan to have them.
Its sucks about you not being able to draw....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:31 pm
I have one beautiful daughter. At first it really put a halt on my drawing... but now she's a year old and more independent so I have a lot more time to draw. For a while she's all I drew, I have 4 or five of her in my sketch book. smile Congrats on becoming a mommy!  

D0MTIG

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:49 pm
I don't understand those people who are all "I'm too young for a kid!" Guess what. I'm 18 with a 1 year old and I love her! Granted she was a year or so early, I'm really glad I kept her.
I won't even go into some of what I had going on. Now I sit on the couch and try to draw or write and she wants to be on my lap, or she grabs my paper, so I have to draw while she is taking her naps. I haven't done much in a while, but I was definitly drawing while I was pregnant. I had my sketch book with me while I was in labor. =^_^=
I definitly believe there is an artistic gene in the pool. My mom paints, grandmother does everything. My two cousins are good, the one is actually amazing. Her paintings look like photos! You could probably google them.

{::The Official DeviantArt Guild::}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games