Reply Rainbow Bridge
rest in peace shadow

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:41 am
Yesterday I posted "I know why but its still sad and evil.." saddly my lab passed in the night...My husband woke me up to tell me before he left for work, he was gonna bring him today but he found him dead behind the house. I thought he'd be ok but I guess not...To think I could still have him if people weren't so dishonest to were a vet can't trust anyone. Has anyone else lost a pet like this? I loved him so much..  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:24 am
im very sorry. my vet overcharges and he also wont see any animals unless you have the money upfront.
i just got back from a vacation and lost my job so ill be paying with a credit card and hoping my dad will help me out when i take my rats in today.
but it always baffles me that people who have dedicated their lives to helping animals cant even let you do a payment plan whne its life or death, or even make an exception or 2 and let you pay later. sadly most vets ive met are in it for the money, and those who are in it for the animals only treat farm animals  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:45 am
Im so sorry for you. So many vets are just money hungry. They're supposed to be dedicated to helping animals. I plan on being a vet. I will probably help out with some peoples money when i can if my boss demands the money upfront and the animals life depends on it. but then hopefully i could eventually get really high up and maybe start my own vet clinic. Of corse that'd take years of saving but still...

May your dog rest in peace.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:32 am
Thevillian
Yesterday I posted "I know why but its still sad and evil.." saddly my lab passed in the night...My husband woke me up to tell me before he left for work, he was gonna bring him today but he found him dead behind the house. I thought he'd be ok but I guess not...To think I could still have him if people weren't so dishonest to were a vet can't trust anyone. Has anyone else lost a pet like this? I loved him so much..

Yes, a bit like this. MY dog, Maddie was a yellow lab. crying (this is sooo sad, it's hard to post) I was a kid, and I didn't know that dogs died. One day, her stomach flipped, and she couldn't move. When we where going to take her to the vet, she passed away in the night. At least she died with her best friend iwth her beside her. (Me) crying crying crying I still miss her today. We called her the best dog because she was so very good. She was like an angel.  

Colorful Shadows

sexi crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 pm
awwwwwww  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out