Submit

lostphrack

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:42 pm
Just a heads up about this.. Gaia's given a "stealth" release for a new item. The full name is "Dragon and Kai (in Heaven)", it comes with three poses of two lil' worms, and a fourth pose which is a new Ninja Headband. It's already going for a few grand in the MP, but as of last night you could get it for free at two places.

RamoneGurur's Profile and Jenzee's Profile. Just click on the giant worm picture.

Admittedly, this release initially seemed a bit shady, but it's apparently completely legit. There are several threads about it in the GCD with posts from some mods, and Jenzee and RamoneGuru are both Gaia staff members (Jenzee's the artist behind Fremere's Guard). Sooo... yep. Go grab your wormy item! And check the latest journal entry from either profile, it explains the backstory for the item.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:33 pm
Thanks for the tip-off!  

Eiji

5,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Veddhartha

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:10 am
Thanks for the tip. It indeed looked quite shady, but jay! I'm not a big fan of anything Naruto related, mostly for Narutards... biggrin Headband is cool though as long as people don't wear such in real life.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:35 pm
I love the little worms, they are so cute, I am hoarding them (basically cause of the headband, cause it will have demand once the news gets out). But the angel and demon worms on your shoulders are just adorable  

Countess Serene Bathory

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items