Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
princess mononoke

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sscpokemon12349

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:12 pm
any one want to talk about it. i mean it was the first anime movie i seen and i loved it. heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:53 pm
Thumbs up for a first choice.

But the other anime movies might get jealous. smile

There was actually a musical featurette article in my newspaper when the movie came out--it actually got recognition!  

Jadera1700

ad0rkab1e

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:23 pm

I love it! Especially the little kodamas! razz

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:08 am
YAYAYAA! For Studio Ghibli and Hayoi Miyazki!! *I am pretty sure I butchered his first name crying *FORGIVE ME MASTER!! I love all their films and they are the best thing Disney could have done for the world since supercalifragilisticexpealidocious ! ^_^  

Un-Chien-1

Shadowy Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:53 pm
Un-Chien-1
YAYAYAA! For Studio Ghibli and Hayoi Miyazki!! *I am pretty sure I butchered his first name crying *FORGIVE ME MASTER!! I love all their films and they are the best thing Disney could have done for the world since supercalifragilisticexpealidocious ! ^_^

Hayao Miyazaki no hayoi miyazki. xD, I also like this movie, miyazaki did a great job with the plot, it was a little gruesome at parts, and I liked his other movies better, (Spirited Away, and Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind, and Howl's Moving Castle) but it is better than his older movies such as (Castle in the sky, Kiki's Delivery Service, and My Neighbor Totoro).  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:23 pm
I LOVE Hayao Miyazaki's movies!! The first Miyazaki movie that I watched and still love to this day was Kiki's Delivery Service. I love his other movies, but I have to re-watch Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, and Howl's Moving Castle. The one movie that I have never watched from Miyazaki is Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind. Anybody know where I can find these movies (on the internet)?  

Lunastar324

Friendly Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:22 pm
Lunastar324
I LOVE Hayao Miyazaki's movies!! The first Miyazaki movie that I watched and still love to this day was Kiki's Delivery Service. I love his other movies, but I have to re-watch Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, and Howl's Moving Castle. The one movie that I have never watched from Miyazaki is Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind. Anybody know where I can find these movies (on the internet)?

clubox is your friend. Nausicaa is good, you should watch it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:34 pm
I heart Princess Mononke! It was the first animated movie I saw that had lotsa blood in it. I have loooooved Miyazaki ever since. hehe Actually when I was like 7 I went through a phase where I watched My Neighbor Totoro every day, but I didn't even know it was anime much less it was a Miyazaki!  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items