Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply Selfportraits & Narcicist Threads
Thread Merging

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dataphile
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:54 pm
I've noticed many threads which are very similar, and think that they should be merged or that the one(s?) in each group with the least content should be deleted.

Quote:
Merge Events and Birthdays.

If anybody else has ideas or thoughts, post them here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:27 am
I want to keep both the advertising threads because I want to reference to broken snipers and pockets thread is to start it getting disscussed again, if I had felt the need to delete it then I would have, Nolans thread has already been deleted Idk who did that but eh it was his choice to post the other and it would have been deleted anyways.

And i'm not merging birthdays and events it's 2 different things birthdays are the people in the guild, events aren't supposed to have much to do with holidays or anything unless they fall under that month, they are supposed to be fun things held in the guild Idk if nolan got that. They don't have to be related to anything outside like o.o the canada day thing lol >.>; yeah..  

kinky-case

Dataphile
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:48 pm
Ok. I'm chill with it. Personally I think multiple advertising threads is a little redundant, but you're the boss. biggrin  
Selfportraits & Narcicist Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games