Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
night's sky

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowTrevi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:13 am
this a role play if u want to do it with me.
characters form:
username:
name:
bio:
pic:
type: {vampire, human, hedgehog[just like sonic], etc}
* i will add if there is something i need to put

rules:
no god modling
pm profiles
*i will add others

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:19 am
Characters:

username: shadowtrevichic-helpme
name: Blossom Scarlet Rain
bio: sweet girl who wants to live freely instead of her past life haunting her, and the ways that scared her. her heart is yet delicate like a rose but strong like rock. she wishes that torture hasn't been cursed apon her and that she would find true love
pic: User Image
type: neko

username: shadowtrevichic-helpme
name: Archeria
bio: a hedgehog thats also a princess but yet escaped her palace to live freely. but troubles come towards her as she almost killed her love sapphire, she has a terrible beast locked inside of her but yet shes as sweet as an angel
pic: User Image
type: hedgehog

ShadowTrevi

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Name: Milo (pronounced "my-low")
Bio: Milo doesn't remember anything about her past. She doesn't intend to try and figure it out either. She is a very "live in the moment" type and is very nonchalant and independent. The first thing she remembers is Her 19th birthday when she woke up in the middle of an empty street with nothing but the clothes she had on. She likes black and enjoys a good mystery. Scary stories fascinate her, but she's in fact, rather harmless. She just wants to say alive, she doesn't need memories.
Picture: User Image
Race: Neko

Name: Damon Arck
Bio: He became a demon hundreds of years ago. He is eternally 18 because he bet his soul with the Devil and lost. He is now a rogue demon, having escaped the Devil. He has to hide from Satan's minions who would bring him "home" and torture him. He is in love with Jensen and will do anything to protect her.
Race: Demon

Name: Jensen Frock
Bio: She likes daydreaming and dancing. Most people just ignore her, and she ignores them. She hums little tunes to herself and most people think that she lives in her own little world. She doesn't, she just pretends a lot because it was the only way to entertain herself as a child. She is in love with Damon.
Race: Human
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces