Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[May-13-09] Repackaged album songs released!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:52 am
Quote:
After wetting elvish appetites with a kickass track just a few days ago, SM's hallyu 13, Super Junior, have released their repackaged album. The album titled Sorry, Sorry (Version C) contains all of the songs from the original album (which most have already) plus four new songs: She Wants It, It's You, Love Disease, and Love U More.

She Wants It

How 'bout Shindong and Eunhyuk spittin' out them rhymes! I couldn't help but burst out in laughter though when I heard the words "my momma told me" at :41 though.

It's You

The already released 2nd single, with that chorus that kicks you in the face. Promotions for "It's You" kick off on May 17th at SBS Inkigayo.

Love Disease

Typical listenable mid-tempo Suju song.

Love U More

Ryeowook and Sungmin controlled all facets of this song, which is a plus. Their song does have a unique beginning and a cool "falling off a cliff" effect right before the bridge, but is otherwise an unspectacular debut. I hope that more songs begin to come from within the group however, as I'm all for self-inspired music.

In other SuJu news, the man with a 4 second part in It's You, Shindong, recently got into a car-bike accident when an inebriated bicycle rider veered into his car at 2:45 on the 14th. Fortunately, the car didn't get scratched. The drunkard was okay too.

Credit: allkpop.com

Note: I'll try to get downloads as soon as possible. :L  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:32 pm
So far the I like most is Love Disease xp  

msyyy326

Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items