Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Haven OF Memories (A Yaoi&Yuri Guild)

Back to Guilds

A place for friends to chat, and socialize. Open to all. 

Tags: Yuri, Yaoi, Friends, Chatting 

Reply A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)
Rest In Peace

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16 Prayers
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:33 pm
Yesterday (May 13, 2009) a guy named Brandon William Leslie and a girl, Kalie Botefur got in a car accident.

Brandon Died, while Kalie ended up in the hospital with serios injuries.
During the school day here where I live, Anyone was aloud to go to the libary and skip class.

I myself, Didn't really know either one of them but my friend Kelce did so I headed to the library to comfort her.
Everyone in the room was crying. It was heartbreaking to hear of this and to see the people in the room.
I heard that Brandon, the boy that died was the son of a man named Glenn, The guy who holds Campus Life that I go to from time to time.

Honestly, I didn't cry UNTIL Glenn showed up at the library after lunch. Everyone cried and came to him and hugged him as soon as he stepped into the room.
There wasn't much said
There wasn't much needed to be said
It was strange how even in the silence everyone could communicate perfectly.

R.I.P
Brandon William Leslie
-----------------------------------------------------------

This thread is dedicated to remembering those in your life who have passed away.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:27 pm
I'm sorry to hear about Brandon and I hope Kalie gets better. I also send my condolences to his family. It's a good idea of you having this Prayers. I'll say mine here.

Lee (1987 till 12-4-05)
He was the love of my life and its weird to say but while I knew everything about him...I knew nothing. I still don't know his last name or when his birthday is. When we were together stuff like that didn't matter. We just wanted to be with one another. I still miss him everyday and I know that I'll always love him. May he rest in peace and may we see each other again. I love you Lee...Always and Forever.

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:52 am
Letha Nessola

Died: Febuary 14th 2008

My Grandmother. The Grand E, Granny. She was my second mother, and other parent since I never knew my father. She kept things balanced and orderly in my life that was so chaotic. She is vivid and full of life, burning like a light in the dark that was blown out too soon. I will alway cherish my memories of her, and forever mourn her lost.

A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games