Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply Twilight FanFiction!
Twilight FanFiction FAQ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:33 pm
what is fan fiction?
fan fiction is where fans of a certain topic (movie, game, show, e.t.c) create a story relevant to that topic and include themeslves, a twist, or someone else in the story.

how do you create it?
here, you just post a story, with anything you want to happen.

the point of all this?
entertainment, and sharpens your writing skills and imagination.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:24 pm
umm could i make a sub forum 4 ppl 2 post their stories that arnt twilight related???  

Serusa 131

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:51 am
Serusa 131
umm could i make a sub forum 4 ppl 2 post their stories that arnt twilight related???

sure it could be like a problem solving subforum too! this is a good idea because variety is good, and it would just be something different  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:08 pm
raydawg11595
Serusa 131

sure it could be like a problem solving subforum too! this is a good idea because variety is good, and it would just be something different

Hey, uhm, can I post a fanfiction that I didn't create? I mean, I'll include the source and the name of the author, I will not claim it as my own. I just wanna share it here.  

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:14 pm
l_NaDiNe12_l
raydawg11595
Serusa 131

Hey, uhm, can I post a fanfiction that I didn't create? I mean, I'll include the source and the name of the author, I will not claim it as my own. I just wanna share it here.
sure! it gets the fanfiction vibe flowin'!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:11 pm
raydawg11595
l_NaDiNe12_l
raydawg11595
Serusa 131

Oh, ok, thanks! Does it matter how long it will be?  

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:43 am
l_NaDiNe12_l
raydawg11595
l_NaDiNe12_l
raydawg11595
Serusa 131

of course not smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 pm
raydawg11595
l_NaDiNe12_l
raydawg11595
l_NaDiNe12_l
raydawg11595
Serusa 131

of course not smile

Thanks a bunch! biggrin  

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

dazzlingleech

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:17 pm
i love reading twilght fanfictions. go to fanfiction.net and go to books and twilight & you'll find a whole bunch of stories. you can make up your own story too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:35 am
I LOVE reading Twilight fanfics! They're awesome! ;D  

Jubilee_Gonzalez

Beloved Explorer

8,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Twilight FanFiction!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash