Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:48 pm
Ebony grinned and began stuffing her own face. "I do love eating things that would repulse most. It's just so fun to see their faces, ya know?" she laughed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:32 am
Arias nodded. She had a feeling that she was going away for a while and probably wouldn't be coming back. Whether she saw Ebony again, who knew? She would have to go tell Ardeo.
"Hey, Ebony? I think I'm probably going to be leaving town soon."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:28 am
Ebony smiled a sad but knowing smile. "Finally getting out of this hole, huh? Wondered when you'd actually do it." she said, brushing crumbs on the floor. Nothing more annoying than crumbs in your sheets.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:33 am
Arias took a moment to think.
"You know, we have been together for a while now. A lot has happened. It would be a shame to break us up if we are such a good team..."
She knew that she was implying for Ebony to come with her. But, she didn't know what Deston would say. She hoped he would come with them. She liked Deston, she wasn't disgusted by his 'condition' and found it rather fascinating. Arias didn't want to say goodbye to him.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:04 am
Deston's cerulean eyes popped open after what had felt like an eternity of struggle. He laid still curled into a ball for several moments before he slowly began to uncurl, quickly finding a knot in his shoulder. Well, that wasn't very good but at least that weird feeling had gone away. The ice demon would take a stiff shoulder over mental discomfort any day. He ran a hand through his hair as he sat up, planning on waiting for the other two to finish speaking before he did much else. Deston did need a few extra moments to bring the rest of his mind into the waking world.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 pm
Ebony grinned. "Hell yea, baby!" she said, tackling the girl in a hug. "Lemme just go tell them I'm dropping out and I'm set!" she said gleefully. "Actually, ya know, just going by the teachers lounge and moonig them all might be more fun."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:34 pm
Arias flushed.
"Well, that isn't really necessary..."
She stopped as she saw Deston uncurling and sitting up. Good, now she could ask him once he was fully awake.
"Alright, well, I just have to pack up the stuff at my house. We can leave when you are ready. I have a feeling that Ardeo will want to stay here with Kashi. I'm not sure, though. She seems to have a habit of being...absent?"
Arias mentally laughed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:53 pm
Ebony nodded and waved her hand. Everything she owned in the room became packed in one small bag. The large furniture alone remained.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces