News from Dark(me)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simba_Does_the_Limba

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:25 am
~Today News~
Do you have a prom date? (i know i don't) anyway don't have a prom date well then 1. try to go look for one 2. be smart and just skip prom 3. post up forums and things on your profile saying your single for prom or 4. GO CRASH THE PARTTY!!( not!) best thing would do is just go with friends and have fun none of those things i posted razz . it's better going with friends you have WAY more fun that way so be smart and choose the RIGHT thing!
that's all for now tune in 2moro(or so) for the countdown to SUMMER!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:15 pm
~Summer~
SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER WOOT WOOT!!! how's your summer going? what are you doing? list somethings about your summer. put anything you want gossip,fun times, love stories etc. etc. just post and tell us about you're summer if you post i'll post mine(if i do girls MAY not like it but i think boys WILL) see you then!  

Simba_Does_the_Limba

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:45 pm
Don't mean to be rude, but wrong place to post your thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:29 pm
Jisen Meizuki

-_-'' well soorrrryyyy.....who cares anyway no one cares about my thread here anyway i post somewhere else now duh...and btw you were being rude. sorry if i'm being so mean but i'm just saying.  

Simba_Does_the_Limba

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:00 am
world_of_darkness32
Jisen Meizuki

-_-'' well soorrrryyyy.....who cares anyway no one cares about my thread here anyway i post somewhere else now duh...and btw you were being rude. sorry if i'm being so mean but i'm just saying.

Didn't you see that bold print I've wrote in it? Of course, I know that I would be rude to you. However, at least I didn't curse or yell in exclamation points at you. It's just that the crew of the guild are either lazy or rarely active to be organized. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm
Jisen Meizuki
world_of_darkness32
Jisen Meizuki

Didn't you see that bold print I've wrote in it? Of course, I know that I would be rude to you. However, at least I didn't curse or yell in exclamation points at you. It's just that the crew of the guild are either lazy or rarely active to be organized. stare

sorry...sheesh. yeah i know...and + u didnt 'bold print' the 'rude' so...well whatever.  

Simba_Does_the_Limba

Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff