Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
Do any twilight fans other than me like anime?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

littlesausage
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:41 pm
The reason im asking is, because most people i met who like twilight do not like anime, or dont know what it is. And most anime fans i met think twilight is retarded.

I really like twilight crossovers. Especially twilight with anime. I especially like twilight/higurashi and twilight/vocaloid, but also twilight/haruhi

I know theres already a thread for twilight crossovers, but this is actually a thread for twilight fans who also like anime. I have hardly any friends who like both anime AND twilight. most like one or the other.

I was in a haruhi guild (haruhi is the name of a show. The full name is suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu, or in english, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya)
and there was a thread like this exept for twilight, and i responded and kind of killed the thread.

So can any twilight fans who are also anime fans please say hi to me? People like that are really rare.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:11 pm
That would be me. Kind of. I kind of hate Twilight, but I kind of like it too. x.x; I love to rant about it, but I think that it was a really cool idea and I like the first book a lot. I don't really like the subsequent books too much, but the first one is great. Anyway, some of the anime/manga I really like right now are Nana, Air Gear, Ranma 1/2, and Black Cat. =]  

Wrath Phoenix
Crew

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:28 pm
Pokemon is supreme!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 am
I love Anime/manga!!!!!!! Right now I have read Naruto, kamichima karin, full moon o'sagashite, this book about teen or something like that, mahou sensei negima!, fly high, immortal rain, death note, and like five other animes and mangas. I love reading them!!!!  

N5SloveN
Vice Captain

luna quetzal
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:32 pm
Anime is awesome!!! Even though I don't know everything about anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:46 am
I like anime!! They're super cute!!  

mUsiCLuVEr20
Crew

JadeR3b0rn

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:38 pm
YOUR NOT ALONE!!! I like anime and Twilight!! The anime I'm currently into is Moon Phase, which is ironically another vampire love story....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 pm
i like both biggrin heart biggrin  

kathie76

TOKiOCHiK
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:33 am
kathie76
i like both biggrin heart biggrin

SAME HERE! I LIKEZ NARUTO  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 pm
whee naruto and bleach rock whee  

rikushadowolf
Vice Captain

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

tigresstenshi

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:50 pm
I love anime/manga and Twilight. It is hard to find both. I have heard way to many people dissing Twilight. I just told them you have your opinion and I have mine. It is insane because can love vampires but take in the consideration of a writer adding a twist to the regular tales of vampires and werewolves. I love twists that people come up with. Even if the series is mainly based for teens in high school.

Manga I like at the moment are Rosario + Vampire, Hellsing, Guru Guru Pon-chan, Fruits Basket, Ranma 1/2 plus the anime, read a bit of Chibi Vampire, Vampire Knights is a good read.

I'm a comedy,romance, dark person.  
The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff