SimTastic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 pm
Hello Sim-ers! (I hope that is correct)

Anyways, I just wanted some information on what type of player you are. As you there there are many types of players out there.

The Life of the Sims sim-ers--- those who play the sims with family, get them promoted etc

The House builders- Players who build houses

The Movie Makers- players who make videos using the sims as actors

The story tellers- People who make a picture book out of screen shots

The designers- players who design patterns, clothes, objects and many more.

(if i am missing some, please tell me)

I myself am the The Life of the Sims sim-er, but also an artist who needs models. Yes, I have my sims model and I will draw them. This helps me study anatomy and get some help with objects, poses, clothes, and angel shots in which i can't get in real life.

What are you?

Also, i love the songs in simlish! :3 <3

on the sided note--- http://www.thesims3.com/moviesandmore/createmovie go to audio and listen to awesome sim music!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:09 pm
I am so an house builder. smile  

Ryen Relent
Captain

Fashionable Shopper

lindsex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:28 pm
i have the most fun actually creating the sims rather than playing with them or building houses and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:40 pm
Me too. I rarely actually play; I prefer to create.

The Sims 3, though, is much more difficult to create for, other than the clumsy pattern uploading. To create a good seamless pattern that works and looks right, is an involved process, requiring knowlege of layering and vector graphics. Not like the Sims 2.  

Mistress Claudia Balzac

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:41 pm
I always wanted to make my own clothes like other people do... but, i don't know how they did it in the body shop program in part 2. Kind of sad because I wanted to do it in this game but saddly they don't have it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:19 pm
I create a sim all the time. I've been on Create A Sim for about 3 days total, and played about 2 hours total. X3  

CAFFIENEsundae

EvilFuzzyKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:13 pm
I love creating sims that look like people I know or actors I like! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:44 pm
All of those.  

littlesausage

littlesausage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:38 am
I dont think you should separate the house builders from the designers. There both designers.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:13 am
I always find myself creating new sims, i love creating them up lol but then i wont end up always playing them lol  

Sweet KottonKandy

MingSao

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 am
I definitely fall under "The story tellers" category. I'm not doing a Legacy... but I find it very enjoyable to post a bajillion screencaps of my Sims and spam my blog with what's going on in their little pixelated lives.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:02 pm
I'm between the life of the sims sim-ers and the the story teller. I have a blog, and it's specifically just for showing off the daily lives of my Sims. My Sims have background stories and all, but the main reason I playing is for breeding, I love watching the family tree grow, and this is pretty much killing my interest in the game. So literally I'm trying to rework how I play the game, it's funny, I sort of had it worked out in TS2, but completely lost it by the time I dived into TS3. I know people that not only have been played the same Sims for years in TS2, but have also remade them in TS3, I envy these people being able to play the same characters for so long. I want to be like those people, to be able to Sim like that. So far I have three Sims in the process of development, they will hopefully bring me many years of entertainment.  

Simming

Owata20

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 pm
I would be under the builders because I loveee building the houses. Like I make a random family then I pick the really big lot by the rich people and do the money cheat a few hundred times then make beautiful mansions with a awesome backyard! Really I like building the houses more than I do actually playing the sims! just the other night my friend came over and she has the sims 3 so we decided to build identicle ((or somewhat close to that)) mansions and we were just making the mansions for 6 hours! :O but then when we started playing the sims in it we got bored. haha  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:08 pm
I'm a designer, story-teller, and house builder!

I stayed up until 4 o'clock this morning building a house/landscape stuff, and designing all of the stuff in the house.
I call the house "Country Grandma" LOL
Not really, but that's how it looks.
And I have 2 old people that live in it. haha  

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items