Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply SHINee
[Jun-2-09] Taemin's Friends like SNSD more than SHINee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:15 pm
Quote:
Poor baby! Friends of SHINee's little maknae, Taemin weren't as interested in his SM life as they were about the lives of his fellow artists in the same company!

In an interview, Taemin expressed, "I can see how popular SNSD is in school. My friends would always say, 'The SNSD girls are so pretty!' or 'Aren't you really close with SNSD?' and they would be jealous of me. They thought that because we're in the same company, that we must see each other a lot, but that's not the case. Both of our schedules are so full, we rarely see each other."

Well, your friends are jealous of you over the wrong group, if you ask me. And you can be sure, if Taemin and I were friends, I'd threaten him with bodily harm to burst in on TVXQ in the showers one day and take pictures... I mean, what are friends for afterall?

Credit: allkpop.com

Note: I got tired of posting useless news like this, but I thought this was too cute to be ignored, haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:21 am
seeing you friend as a famous artist are sometimes weird and silly xD yah~ taemin's friends! if u dont want to *USE* this one, lend him to me, kay? HAHAHA  

denzel wen ju

SHINee

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff