Reply Main Forum
Cheats

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:22 pm
Well, i am trying to cheat to make a short video and the sims 3 doesn't carry all the cheats that could be useful for movie making.

They don't have the money cheat listed, but apparently, it is still the same as part 2. (the one that gives out 50,000$)

So, do you have any cheats that work in the sims 3?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

testingcheatsEnabled true
Allows me to make friends much quicker by sliding the friendship bar to the right. Same thing for their needs.

motherlode for 50k

That's basically all I use at this time. ^__^

Estrogen SUKA

littlesausage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:09 pm
Estrogen SUKA
User ImageUser Image

testingcheatsEnabled true
Allows me to make friends much quicker by sliding the friendship bar to the right. Same thing for their needs.

motherlode for 50k

That's basically all I use at this time. ^__^

I tried that cheatcode and it doesnt work gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:48 pm
You have to enter "Testingcheatsenabled" first THEN enter: "Motherlode" for 50k and I haven't tried the one with true at the end I might need to try it sometime smile  

Owata20

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:20 pm
CTRL SHIFT C

Motherlode

I <3 that cheat!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:15 am
Feed My Pokemon~! <33

You DON'T need the testincheatsenabled true to get the motherlode working. You just need to use the CTRL + Shift + C. Then just type in motherlode.

Another good cheat if you don't want to have that much in your Sims Household Funds, is kaching. It'll only give you 1K. So it might be a pain to have to do it 10x if you only wanted 10k in the family funds. xD;;

A cheat I always use, is testingCheatsenabled true, only cause then I play with the options you'd get while pressing shift, and clicking on the mailbox. Making the needs static, and never go down. Or making friends easier. Lol. xD <33 Love it. Works really well if you want to just get your sims skills up before really playing out their life. :'D I love doing that, cause then I won't be spending their entire YA just to work on their skills. . . ><;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

VBabyDoll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:52 pm
Have you tried?
>Add Family Funds: familyfunds + (type familyname) + (type amount of Simoleons). This cheat will add the amount of Simoleons you entered to the Sims family you entered.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games