Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Fire of Dragons
Non-Playable Characters (NPCs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you vary your written personality to match an NPC's?
  If I want to.
  Yes, of course.
  It's hard, but I guess so.
  Not really.
  I can only work with certain types.
  I don't change my writing personality to fit the NPC, the NPC changes its personality to fit me.
  Is this poll really neccessary? (Me: No, but it's fun, so enjoy it. No wait, you wasted your click on this fake option. Better luck next time, my friend. ^_^ )
View Results

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:18 pm
Okay, due to circumstances that arise during roleplay, I realize that we now need to have some NPCs. Such as random Lord Holders. Anyways, we may as well have the list here. NPCs will be added only as needed, so don't be surprised if the list is short for a while.

*NOTE:* NPCs will be played by responsible people who have been granted permission by either me or the captain, and who can stick to the (briefly noted) personalities (thus not making a mild-mannered Lady Holder suddenly set fire to her husband in a fit of rage...). NPCs will only be used when they are absolutely neccessary, not just because they're fun. They are to be used sparingly.

NPC LORD HOLDERS
FORT HOLD----Lord Alarrin
Personality: Slightly overbearing, serious, protective of the Hold, a good manager, and willing to work with dragonriders. A bit arrogant, but not consciously.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:26 pm
Name - Felsan

Gender - Male

Age - 30

Beholden to Fort Hold

Description - Felsan has the same jet-black hair and deep blue eyes as his younger brother R'lan. His build is heavier and he only reaches 6'0". His voice is deep and gravelly from little use. His hair has a wild look to it and he keeps a short, rough beard. He wears rough, brown clothing for the most part.

Personality - Felsan cares little for his appearance as he cares little for people in general. However, he adores his runnerbeasts and is gentle around them. He is extremely protective of his runnerbeasts, as he once was with his brother. Recent events have shown a new streak of violence and a disregard for others. However, he is generally a quiet person and keeps his own company.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
Fire of Dragons

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items