Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [48]~ Questions & Reports ~ (only about the Guild)
We pleased you to read this before you report or ask Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zmaxter

Beloved Genius

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 am
Doctor Blovem
Hi,

This Guild was having only 3000 users before one year, and now it has more than 24000.
Our guild has special thing that any of other guilds not have which is Giving free golds, Donating, free Gives...ect
We have been in these days busy too much, and we receive tons of pm that come from new gaians ^^.I am happy to read them but busy to reply. Also my Crews getting same problems.

I want you to help me if u find spam or things thats not good for the future of or guild.
here u can tell us:
Any hackers want to hack wahmbulance u from this guild just tell us here by making topic
Any kind of spam report it here
Anything like payment not payed or something that we forget or missed that (crew or even vic captains like me) did it.
Any Questions u have bout guild ,or suggestions anything that make guild bigger in future.

I happy to reply all of kind questions heart

When will I get my 1000g from about a couple a months ago from my 100 replies?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:11 pm
Carolina says...
when were in lvl one and we sumbited out name, when do we get our 1000 goldUser Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sweet Moonbeam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:54 pm
Hi! I have 175 posts and I really don't know if I'm doing things right or if I ever received any gold from the guild. (I'm a noob)Could you please check for me and get back to me with the answer because I do not want to be blacklisted or banned or receive a yellow card or anything. There's just so much to learn and the hard part for me is to REMEMBER what I've learned! Thanks!

Sorry if I'm doing this in the wrong place...I'm very confuzed....I do appreciate your time and patience. Could you pm me with the answer...I don't know if I'll be able to find this place again. redface  
[48]~ Questions & Reports ~ (only about the Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games