Submit

Gold?
  Gold?!
  Cookie?
View Results

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:46 pm
Alright, so I feel like I should breathe some life into this thread and the ALI in general.

Yep, yours truly is having jealousy problems. Again.
I'm not in any mood to write it all out, but I really want to revive this dusty old forum. So what do you people think?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:54 pm
Jealousy is totally natural, agreed. It can be scary when it's directed at you by an obsessive psychopath who thinks you're out to steal her man, though. >.>

That said, I can't really think off the top of my head of a time where I've been jealous of someone. I've disliked people for being better than me at something because I am a perfectionist and tend to be insecure, but I don't want to be them or have what they have. I don't know if it's quite the same thing.

There was that chick my ex dated before me, I guess - I was friends with my ex before we dated, and he got a crush on and started dating another girl. I didn't like him in that way at the time, but I never really could warm up to the girl. Maybe it was subconscious jealousy? Or maybe I just didn't like her. Whichever. But they broke up after like a month anyway, so it didn't really matter.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Jezzy _Pezzy

Newbie Explorer

2,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:16 am
i dont jealousy .. but i can handle it.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items