Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Which one will win in a double battle?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bryan The Dark Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:30 pm
On the first team, it's Cloud and Tifa and on the second team it's Leon and Auron? I really want to belive who will win because my friend said it was Leon and Auron i think it was Cloud and Tifa. So please vote for the preson who will win thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:34 pm
By Leon, you mean Squall? Or are you actually talking about the Kingdom Hearts versions of the characters?

I'd probably say Cloud and Tifa though, mostly because they could actually work together well.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 pm
I assume, since you said Leon, you mean in Kingdom Hearts. In that game it's definitely Auron and Squall. They just were better fighters there. >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:11 pm
i think cloud and tifa will win. because cloud kick a** and tifa is strong. cloud can take Leon np but tifa will have a good fight with aroun. but when cloud bets Leon then he can help tifa. and cloud will fight even harder because tifa is there. that what i think. so cloud and tifa will win  

ll Lockheart ll

moiori

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 am
I agree, Tifa and Cloud would win. They're childhood friends and they traveled together so they know the other's strengths, weaknesses and moves. Besides both can kick butt alone. And while Auron and Squall are great too, they don't have the diversity in attacks that Tifa and Cloud do since Auron and Squall both use swords.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:29 pm
Cloud and tifa would come out ontop, I've never even SEEN aerith fight, and I'm pretty durn shure squall/Leon isn't as powerful as Cloud. HELLO! Sephoroth is PART of cloud!! Think about that!  

OrangeKittens

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items