Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Fan Fics // Art // Talents
Serenade--Fanfic--pg13--

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shall i
  stop?
  continue?
  start all over?
View Results

euclair_6002

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:41 pm
User Image

=+ this is a fanfic i'm trying to write for the first time..hope you enjoy it+=

Serenade is about a story of two famous bands with different personality. One of it is the super humble hot boy band called the Dong Bang shin Ki. While on the other hand the other band is the new upcoming super hot Girlz band that have a serious Diva issue. One day, the two bands collaborated in a fanfic based movie. The filming set was on a five star resort island or so they thought. They nearly made it to the island and fonud out that the island was deserted.The only living human there was this weird old man who live in a weird creepy old mansion. Will the two bands made it and will the humble boys put up with the super stuck up girls?

CHARACTERS

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

-LaLa-+-Rieleva-+-Claire-+-Miao-+-Chelle-

=members of the Girlz
=all of them have a SERIOUS diva issue
=are on the same age, 19 years old
=BestFrieNds with each other
=immature

User Image

-+-+-+- Xiah+-+-+-Micky+-+-Hero-+-+Max-+-+-+-+Uknow-+-+-+-+-+-

=members of DBSK...(duh?)
=humble and very friendly
=are not on the same age
=mature but playful

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:54 pm
Chapter 1
>> A wakeup call

*RING RING*

The sound of phone ringing filled in the room. An irritated Claire tries to smuggle the sound by using her pillow.

*RING RING*

“Urgh!” she groans angrily.

*RING RING*

Still the phone rings. It bugs her seriously
“WTF!! Hey, someone pick up the phone please! I’m trying to sleep here!” she shouts with hope that somebody will pick up the phone so that she could get back to sleep.

* RING RING*

“ARGH!! Can a girl get some sleep here?!” she says angrily while reaching the phone on the dresser besides her bed.

“Hello?” she says to the receiver
“Ya, Claire where are you?” ask Hwan Hui
“At the apartment. What is it unni? Don’t you have a watch unni? It’s still early for crying out loud” answer Claire sleepily
“Early? It’s 12 o’ clock and you call its early?” said Hwan Hui angrily
“WTF?? I slept that long? Wow…” Claire replies coolly
“It’s not something to be proud of. What did you do last night?” ask Hwan Hui pissed
“Hmm…There was this party last night. A super cool party then, the rave. I guess I got wasted too last night” she said.
“What the... I don’t give a damn care how sleepy or wasted you are! Come down to the office this instant!” and with that Claire knows the conversation is finish and she is in a big trouble with her unni.

euclair_6002

euclair_6002

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Chapter 2
>> Boys...Don't they suck?
Chelle looks at her cellphone. The clock shows half an hour than the time her boyfriend suppose to meet her.
“Aish... the nerve of that guy! I’m so mad right now!! Argh!!” she shouts angrily and let it out to her cellphone. She throws the cellphone to the ground. Passerby passing by stares at her as if she is some kind of freak.
“What ‘cha all looking at?? Got problem with that?” she says out loud. They all quickly walk away from her. She taps her feet to the ground angrily
‘Okay Chelle, your gonna wait a lil bit more. Be calm...be calm....’
She takes a breath to relief herself. She closes her eyes.
‘Now, slowly…1…2…3…phew…’
Chelle opens her eyes but to her shock, her boyfriend was standing there in front of her. With another GIRL.
“What the meaning of this?” Chelle ask bluntly
“Erm… erm… Chelle, I need to tell you something” her boyfriend stuttered. Chelle stares at the girl besides her boyfriend
“What is this skinny thing? Your new b***h?” she says arrogantly. The girl gasped.
“Watch your mouth lady!” shout the girl
“Chelle…” her boyfriend tries to pipe in
“Pathetic… after making me wait for you half an hour and bringing this …this thing here, you can’t even tell me that you’re breaking up? What a guy” Chelle says with a bitter voice but still tries to keep sounding as if she is not.
“He is not pathetic… you are!” says the girl
“Shut your mouth a*****e! I thought you were better than this, but I thought wrong. Don’t have the guts to say goodbye? Well let me.” Says Chelle.
She takes a deep breath and smile to her ex-boyfriend
“Goodbye and be happy with this….” She looks at her ex’s new girlfriend “wh*re” and with that she kick her ex in the groin
“Ouch!!” her ex shouts in pain
“Oops? Does that hurt? Goodbye!” she says innocently walking away from the place. With class, with style. No boys says goodbye to Chelle. After all, she is the hottest member of GirLz.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:52 pm
Chapter 3
>> Starstruck

Lala looks around the park.

* SIGH*
'Nobody is worth watching here' she said to herself.

She took a final sip of her juice. Finally finish with her juice, she decided to get going. She need to get to the office fast. Her Hwan Hui unni must be mad by now since no one has has come yet to the so call super important meeting at the office. She decided to throw the empty plastic cup now.

'I wonder if the others have come yet' she thought 'nah, what am I thinking? Us, being punctual? Haha.. As if' she laugh at her own thoughts.

*BUMP*

"Ouch!" says Lala.

She looks to the stranger standing in front of her.

"That HURTS! Pahbo! DON’T YOU HAVE EYES?!" she shouts to the stranger in front of her.

The stranger straightens up his baseball cap.

“I’m sorry…. Mianhe …. I do have eyes…. I’m sorry. It’s just that you are so short I barely see you down there… Mianhe” said the stranger while bowing continuously to Lala

“What the… First you bump right into me ‘accidentally’ and now you’re calling me short ??!! Yah !! Ahjussi !! You think you’re so tall huh? With that stupid cap covering your face so that I can’t see your face?” shouts Lala to that guy.

‘this stupid jerk.. how dare he call me short!! Don’t he know who I am?’

The stranger opens up his cap. Lala gasped at the sight of the stranger’s face. eek She barely breath when the stranger talk to her

“Again I’m sorry if I offended you in anyway, but I believe that you and I barely know each other well and I am late for my meeting. So, again I’m sorry if I offended you in anyway.” Says the stranger while putting his cap back on.

Lala can see that he is smiling to her. Lala barely says a word to him. The guy then runs away leaving Lala mesmerized.

’it can’t be him… OMG!! It’s JaeJoong!!’ says Lala. Then something hit her head.

’I’ve just shout at JaeJoong!! And..and…I’ve call him stupid. Oh… Lorela Park! You and your stupid cursing mouth! Argh!! Now I’m late for that stupid meeting!! Argh.. I’m so dead..’ says Lala in despair

euclair_6002

euclair_6002

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:50 am
Chapter 4
>>Egghead

*Love oh baby my girl
Geudaen naui juhnbu nunbushige areumdawoon
Naui shinbu shini jushin suhnmul~*

“Haengbokhangayo geudaeui ggaman nunesuh nunmuri heureujyo
Ggaman muhri pappuri dwel ddaeggajido
Naui sarang naui geudae saranghal guhseul na maengsehalgeyo” sings Rieleva to her heart content.

Rieleva love SUJU. She loves them more than she loves her own group. The GiRLz. She always try to take a peep at them whenever she is at the company ever since before their debut. They are also one of the many reasons why she entered the entertainment world. The rest, well nobody knows. She keeps on singing the song in her car.

*BUMP!*

The sounds of metals crashing are heard. The music and her car come to a stop.

“What the… Oh… No! My baby!” says Rieleva seeing her precious car state.

She got out from her car. Her car has hit the car in front of it. The other driver also gets out from his car. He looks so tense.

“Oh, Linda… what have this piece of metal scrap done to you! crying ” said ChangMin out loud in despair

’Linda? This guy names his car…pathetic. He seems familiar though but, I can’t seems to recall his face’ Says Rieleva to herself.

“Hey, mister! Where did you get your driving license? The mental house and what do you mean by ‘this piece of metal scrap’ huh?” asks Rieleva fiercely to ChangMin

’what the… this little girl. How dare she talk to me like that after what she has done to Linda’ ChangMin stares at Rieleva from head to toe

’she seems familiar…but, where?’ says ChangMin

“Watch your mouth missy! You are at fault here. I’m the one who suppose to ask you that. Look what your darn car did to my car here” replies ChangMin.

“My fault?! I can’t believe this… I was happily driving until you and your ‘Linda’ suddenly stops” shouts Rieleva
’the nerve of this guy’ Rieleva glares at ChangMin

ChangMin look away from her. He glimpse at his watch. It’s 12:45 pm.

’sigh… I’m already late for the important meeting and now this happens? What’s next? The hyungs calling me asking me to come fast?’ he thought.

“Although I’m very mad right now, we must settle this matter another day. I have an important meeting that I have to go now. Here’s my agent’s number. You can call him anytime,” says ChangMin as she gives Rieleva his card. Rieleva accept the card from him and tear it to shreds in front of him.

’the nerve of this girl! She is being way rude evil ChangMin couldn’t believe his eyes.

“I don’t want your card egghead. I too have an important meeting, but thanks to a certain egghead. I’m 45 minutes late for that meeting.” Says Rieleva arrogantly

“Well, I’m certainly happy to hear that. What do I care if you’re late? My meeting is way more important than yours,” replies ChangMin

’take that for calling me an egghead’

ChangMin take one last look at the destroyed part of his car. He just sighed and opens his car door.

’ is he just going to leave me here?’ Rieleva ask herself

“Yah, egghead!”

ChangMin turn around. Pissed by Rieleva

“What? Egghead? You are so unbelievable missy” says ChangMin

Rieleva pouts and slowly look at ChangMin
“At least please give me a ride to my company,” says Rieleva trying to persuade ChangMin while putting on her best puppy face ever.

“What?? Aiego…Don’t you have your own car?” ask ChangMin

“I can’t drive it…it’s…it’s…it’s…ugly now with it paint scrap off thanks to your Linda” says Rieleva

“What?!~”

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee crying ” says Rieleva

’wow… she is creepy.. It’s like as if there are two people inside her body. She was this awful rude lady just now... and now, she is like an angel…’

“I suppose I can. Where’s your company?” ask ChangMin

“SM Entertainment” replies Rieleva

“What?” ChangMin couldn’t believe his ears.

If this girl works there, why does he never see her there?

“Come on” says ChangMin finally giving up to Rieleva

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:17 pm
Chapter 5
>>GirLz

ChangMin park his car at his usual parking spot. Rieleva tries to unbuckle her seatbelts, but the seatbelts wouldn’t work. ChangMin smiles watching at Rieleva hopeless effort.
“Here, let me help you.” He says and bent over to helps Rieleva to unbuckle her seat belt.

Rieleva try to stay still and act normal but the sweet smell of his masculine scent drives her crazy. Perverted thoughts begin to burst in her thoughts.

*CLICK*

“There you go missy,” says ChangMin

“Oh…Thanks…”
‘Darn it, stupid seatbelt!’ Rieleva cursed the innocent seatbelt (lol)

“By the way, what’s your name? I can’t keep on calling you missy forever” ask ChangMin

“My name? Oh it’s~”

*RING RING*

“Yeoboseyo? Yes Unni. I’m here already. Stop being mad unni. Yeah, I’ll be there. I promise unni. Yes! I’m here at the basement. Yes... I will go up this instant. Okay, I’ll behave. Stop worrying unni. Daa!” says Rieleva

“I’ve gotta go. It’s my unni just now. Well, thanks for the ride egghead!” says Rieleva and she gets out from ChangMin’s car.

“Egghead? You gotta be kidding me” he says to himself.

Rieleva opens the door slightly. The room was quiet. She looks inside the room.

“What are you doing standing there? Come in now”

Rieleva heard her unni calling her. She enters the room. She takes a seat besides Claire. All of the seats were filed except for one.

“Yah, where’s Miao?” she ask Claire.
“What?” Claire asks sleepily.
“Miao. Where is she?” she ask her again.
“I don’t know. Don’t bother me. My head still hurts” Claire replies to her.
“Urgh... Lala, where’s Miao?” she ask Lala this time
“Miao? She was here just now. Maybe she has gone to the restroom” answer Lala.
“Oh…Unni… didn’t you say that the big boss is gonna be here today?” she turn to Hwan Hui who seems depress
“No. thanks to you girls the meeting was delayed to 2:00 pm today. Aish... The boss was very piss off by you girls and Mr. Choi’s boys,” says Hwan Hui
“Mr. Choi? Who is that guy?” Rieleva ask her
“who cares… as long as I can get some sleep… they can be as late as they want to” say Claire half awake
“Shut up Claire. You and your parties. We never complained about them,” says Chelle
“look who’s talking… the girl who changes partner twice a week. Get a life Chelle” Lala pipe in sarcastically
“what the… yah, at least I don’t have a stupid cursing mouth like you do!” replies Chelle
“Cut it out girls!” says Hwan Hui.

The girls shut up. The room becomes quiet again. Chelle shot a deathful glare at Lala. Lala gives the middle finger sign to her.

“Yah! You two! Cut it out! Lala… Don’t you ever let me see that again. I’ll ask the big boss to make you wear big ugly gloves if that happens again. Geez…are you all really 19?” scold Hwan Hui

The girls shut up. They know that they are gonna be in a big trouble if they make their unni mad. The door opens up again

“What did I miss?” ask Miao

euclair_6002

schoolstdygirl

Beloved Giver

13,215 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:42 am
The girls' names were kind of confusing considering that some of the names didn't really match the pictures you put up. There were some grammar errors and puctuation errors. It's kind of confusing when you separate thoughts and quotes so you might need to change the format a little. But, overall, the plot is good so you should definitely continue. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:40 am
xp
ngehee... thanks for the comment. heart .okay will do so...
the picture actually was just like an image of how the girls would look..
but here's the girl's info..

the girl with Shashar written on the pictue is Chelle
the girl name Lala is Lala
Rieleva is Rieleva
shane is claire
Miao is Miao..

thanks for the commennt...again... will update soon...  

euclair_6002

euclair_6002

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:00 am
Chapter 6
>>Dejavu

JunSu storm into the room.
He was in a bad mood.

“somebody seems to be in a ‘good mood’ today. What’s up?” ask YooChoon.

JunSu slam his body to the couch.

“Hyung, what will you do if a girl~”
“Ah… Girl problem… at last, miracles do happen. Our JunSu finally has girl problems. This must be celebrated” Tease YunHo
“Hyung! What you mean by that? Let me finish my story!” says JunSu
“Yeah, hyung. Let him finish. Then we’ll tease him” says YooChoon
“Guys… there was this girl just now~”
“was she pretty?” ask JaeJoong
“Yeah”
the others gasp
“at first… I was waiting for the lift to come just now. The lift come and I went in. It was pack with people. Suddenly somebody punch me in the head.” Says JunSu
“Huh? Why?” ask ChangMin
“Listen… this pretty girl was glaring at me as if I’ve done something to piss her off. So, it must be her who punched me. I ask her what her problem was. She said nothing but call me a pervert,” says JunSu
the others burst into laughter
“Pervert, that girl was giving you a compliment JunSu..hahahahaha” laugh JaeJoong
the laughter turn louder
“Yah, it’s not funny at all!” say JunSu
“Yeah.. It's not funny” says YunHo
"Thank you hyung" replies JunSu
"It's hillarious!" JaeJoong added
They all burst into laughter again.
”well, hyung is not the only one who has girl problem today. I also had one,” says ChangMin suddenly. The laughter stops.
“what? Tell us,” says YooChoon
“I was in a car crash today,” says ChangMin coolly
“WHAT?!” they all shouted in unison
“Relax, it was not a big accident anyway. Somebody just hit Linda’s butt,” he tells them
“Oh.” They all said
“But, guess what… that somebody was a girl. A pretty girl with a sharp tongue.” He said
“Speaking of girl with a sharp tongue, do you know about our company’s latest group, the GirLz?” ask JaeJoong
“I’ve heard about them. We’re supposed to have a meeting with them today earlier but it has been delayed later on. Why?”
Say YunHo
“Well, guess what. One of them, Lala I think. I accidentally hit her and she simply calls me an idiot for that,” says JaeJoong shrugging his head
“Geez… was she hot?” YooChoon ask JaeJoong
“Not hot, but cute” says JaeJoong smiling

Fan Fics // Art // Talents

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces