Yes
  Just looking
  No
View Results

Blood Written in Stone

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 pm
Main Thread

Okay.. So I finished making a roleplay yesterday and is in dire need of characters. All the female teen roles have been filled. But I need three teen males and ALL of the guard roles and warden role filled. Below I will post the storyline and then below that I will post the characters and their personalities.

Storyline
When condemned, what is there to do when no one will listen to your pleas?
In a secluded part of the country there’s a small narrow road that will lead you to seven different gates, in which you have to have the pass-code, ID, voice activation and finger-print conformation to pass. Once you get through those gates you need to get past two different electrical fences, armed personnel, video cameras and trip wires that set off alarms to alert those that someone is trying to escape…or get in.
Lymorthia is an abandoned mental institution. Complete with cots, padded cells, security blankets, and cemented walls. This is where the group home is located at.
The guards are sadistic. When mood strikes rape occurs, and even some children have been known to turn up dead. And the warden is even worse. With nothing but the drive to keep people there just to hear screams echoing through the corridors, the Warden will stop at nothing to let people believe that Lymorthia is an innocent place with social workers that want nothing more then others safety and right of mind.
Eight teens, four male and four female, have been confined to this hell home. With three guards to watch them and a blood thirsty Warden. Where they are tortured every day of their pitiful lives.

Main Thread

Characters and their Personalities
Staff

The Warden → male, open → , main personality → Overseer

Guard 1 → male, taken → XxLil_Miss_PsychoxX, main personality → Wardens righthand man. Sadistic.

Guard 2 → male, open → , main personality → Loud. Sometimes violent, abusive

Guard 3 → male, taken → Penguin_Sama, main personality → Silent. When around, is always watching the kids.

To reserve a character title the PM, 'They Sent Me Where?!'
Girls

The Innocent → female, reserved → Blood Written in Stone, main personality → Scared, a little outgoing. Skidish

The Conflicted → female, taken → Penguin_Sama, main personality → Confused. Not bipolar but has random mood swings. Hallucinates.

The Guilty → female, reserved → Cutiepies321, main personality → Knowingly hurts people mentally. Doesn't trust easily.

The Seer → female, taken → wulfy-chan93, main personality → Has been there before the other six teens arrived. Stays issolated, comes out once in a while. Brother is also with her.

To send in your profile title the PM, 'No one to trust'
Guys

The Innocent → male, open → , main personality → Shys away a lot. Wonders why he is there. Normally sits farthest away from the other teens

The Conflicted → male, open → , main personality → Self inflicts pain to forget everything thats going on. High maintenance when not depressed

The Guilty → male, reserved → Manderson, main personality → Trickster. Openly fights with anyone. Loves to torment.

The Seer → male, open → , main personality → Has been there before the other six teens arrived. Comes out once in a while, more open then sister but not by much. Sister is also with him.

Main Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:22 pm
Sadistic =w= I love the sound of that! x3 I shall join!!!

XxLil_Miss_PsychoxX

Blood Written in Stone

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:26 pm
Yay! Your awesomeness

If you're okay with playing a male character then come on in!

btw,, I love your username!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:19 pm
Actually I enjoy playing male characters more then female xD

And thankya! I like yours x3 It sounds like a book title. Hehe.

XxLil_Miss_PsychoxX

Blood Written in Stone

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Haha yeah, my friend Penguin is like that. Though Kel can be out there sometimes. Shes guard three and the conflictie

Thanks ^^ I havent heard that before actually, about the title part..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:48 pm
sure...ill join....the innocent sounds like most like me if that ok  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Blood Written in Stone

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:50 pm
Can you be literate?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:05 am
I'll play - I get writer's block a lot, but it sounds like one heck of a lot of fun. May I reserve Innocence (Male)?  

JoyOfLight

xxSora1144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:07 pm
((can i join? and reserve the warden? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:03 am
Can i join as well? and can i reserve the seer? oh and just so you know im on vacation to the beach right now and i cant get on like at all that much but im coming back tomorrow or maybe friday.  

OhMGToast

rweinseriousland

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:41 am
ill be the guy teen tht does self infliction. sounds like me  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out