Reply {::The Official DeviantArt Guild::}
Is A Paid Account Worth It? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsoncrushedrose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:32 am
I loooove having my paid subscription! It's super cheap,cheaper than most things would be online,and allows me to post waaaay more,which is GREAT,because I draw constantly,and some of my older artwork has actually vanished in real life,so my only copy of it is on DeviantArt. As long as I have the money,I'll keep on being subscribed. =^_^=  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:47 pm
i don't think its worth it....
You can go on in life without one, i don't have one. I don't even pay attention to the daily deviations, i prefer people who don't buy their way into having it posted everywhere.  

Tambergal

Blessed Elder

EyjafjallajokullPenis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:58 am
Well if you're just using your DA to make friends I wouldn't really bother paying for it but personally I use it to promote my work while I'm finishing up for my studies in school so that when I get out I'll hopefully have a small little network to help me have a bit of a jump start. The regular subscription isn't gonna instantly give you the best reputation in the world but it's more for convenience getting there. It's a small investment that can be nice depending on how you use it I guess. Hope that helped somewhat o.o"

and to Tambergal's comment, It wouldn't kill you to get one either depending on how poor you are I guess but I'm guessing you could afford it or else why would you start this thread =T  
{::The Official DeviantArt Guild::}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff