Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Sarah_XX_

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

am I cool or am I cool?
  sure...why not >.>
View Results

sarah_XX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:51 am
Name: Sarah

Sex: F

Real life Bio: Very lazy and not very motivated. Likes to hang out with friends but also loves to watch tv and play video games. I love tacos and cake!! I like to hang out with my friends and chat on msn with them. (more later once I figure more of 'me' out).

(may add more once I figure what 'more' is XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:53 am
User Image
User Image  

sarah_XX_

sarah_XX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 am
Username: Sarah_XX_

Name: Sarah

Job: Student in High school.

Abilities: My character is good at sports. My character is bad at school work that requires you to think but she loves to think out game strategies. Hates math, English, Science and geography. She cant remember alot of stuff besides the things that really interest her.

Equipment: She carries a bad (small bag) that has some food and a map in it (doesn't know how to read a map). She had her Digivice in her back pocket and a watch on the right arm of her wrist.

Appearance: User Image

Personality: She likes to hang out in her house watching tv and sleeping all day. She goes out alot to hang out with her friends. She is lazy but very active when in the digi-world. Not very motivated but can get the job done when needed. Doesn't like when people brag. She somtimes doesn't think before she says things which gets her in trouble alot at school. She has become self dependent because of the accident with her mom. Loves to listen to music in dark quiet rooms.

Biography: She is being raised by her dad because her mom died in a car accident when she was only 3. Her dad really dint know how to take care of her so she has begun to rely on no one.

Home: She lives in a small house that is big enough for 3 people but only her and her dad live there. She has 1 cat that lives there to. She lives about 5 minutes away from the high school.

Alignment: She is good even though somtimes she could have some evil thoughts and say them out loud but she doesn't ever mean it.

Digimon: User Image

First Encounter: Her dad and her got into another fight again.
"Why dont you stop drinking and get over moms death its already been 13 years!" Sarah yelled at her dad. "No wonder I'm failing school!"
"Dont blame this on me you little runt! your lucky your moms last words were telling me to take good care of you!" Her dad shouted back. She stompted off and slammed the door to her room. She sat on her bed and turned her music on and put on her big head phones that covered your whole ear. She sighed. "Cant there be somthing 'more' to this?" She asked her self quietly. Her music started playing. She closed her eyes. She woke up in the middle of the night and and got out of bed. She checked on her dad to see if he was awake but he was completly knocked out from the beer. She sighed and turned around to head for the kitchen. She saw a package at the door. She picked it up and saw it was to her. It dint have a return address. She opened it and found an odd looking egg and a toy of some sort in it. She touched the egg and it suddenly started to glow. She looked back at it and saw a blue blood in her hand. "Hi!" She got started and fell down dropping the digimon. "Ouch that hurt" It replied. "Who are you?" She asked. "I am a digimon." She looked back at the divice that had also dropped and now it was turned on. She remembered all of her friends talking about a show called digimon. "why are you here?" She questioned. "Because you are one of the digi destens." It replied. She smiled and picked it up. "You must be hungry." He smiled and nodded his whole body. "You can explain everything to me then." She said sweetly.
'I guess there is more to life than this.' She thought to herself as she headed for the kitchen. And now her whole life has started anew with new adventures wating for them.

Extra Notes/Other: Her favourite food is tacos.

**From the profile Forum**

User Image
Hp: 140/140
Mp: 327/327
Offense: 47/47
Defense: 44/44
Speed: 38/38
Brains: 10/10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:55 am
Reserved 3nodding  

sarah_XX_

sarah_XX_