Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply Selfportraits & Narcicist Threads
RyaLee : a topic by her.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rya-lee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:05 pm
I suppose this is where I'll post some of my junk
here are some pictures of me ... I'll be updating this with actual drawn self portraits later [when I draw better ones lol]

User Image
I eat whole bowls of jell-o. Wanna fight about it, Punk?
User Image
I tend to rock heavy, badly crocheted, acrylic scarves and match my hat to my socks when it's cold outside.
User Image
and I like to hang out in the bath tub, with my shoes on.
User Image
which is why I'm the top contender in the non-existent battle between myself and Chad Rogers to be the "5th" Ramone.

and here's my ignored welcome post XD :
RyaLee
hey there guys
I'm RyaLee, and I'm holding a slightly fleshy peach seed in my hand because it's too sour to continue eating but too wet to put down and I really don't want to get up and throw it away :
[and holding it in my mouth while I type was a bad idea because I now need to sneeze ... horribly]

I don't know why I told you guys that but I felt I needed to and my introduction posts at places are usually what I'm known for because they get comically long and don't really tell you anything about me except for things like my being 22 years old and that I'm an artist or I'm borderline obsessed with Ringo Starr to the point that it's been joked that the only reason I like The Beatles is because he was the drummer but that would be a lie.
The titles usually consist of something along the lines of "The History of Columbus Day and Why We Celebrate" or "So I hear The Stones are Good This Time of Year" and of course my favourite"Speaking of Historic Military Coups and The Rolling Stones" which are funny because I'm not a big fan of The Rolling Stones
Now this is the part where I make a reference to either Davey Jones' mullet or how drugs have seriously messed up Keith Richards once mildly attractive face proving once and for all that drugs really are as bad as PSA's and D.A.R.E tell you they are.
I like the mod scene but I'm really a big hippie with my 20 pairs of flipflops, long hair, and amusing recycling habits. I hate the smell of the ocean but I love walking on the beach ... even if it's Santa Monica and smells as rancid as it usually does. I also love Disney Land, I used to go frequently but not as much as Magic Mountain, I don't live in southern California any more so I don't get to do fun things now. Oklahoma is full of crappy weather and humidity. [Also, big surprise, it doesn't smell like wet dog when it rains ... unless you have a dog.]
Uhm I love colouring and at points in my life I've thought about how seriously cool it would be to work at Crayola. [I also once thought I'd like to be a unicorn .. kindergarten dreams die hard.] I am an avid lover of history and would have loved to be an archaeologist but I suck at paper writing and school XD I'm much more suited for the indoor artist lifestyle. I have a youtube account which I haven't updated in a while but I've been thinking of making another video.

blarghle tl;dr I think I'm done now.

I felt it needed to be appreciated in all it's failed hilariousness XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:19 am
Looks interesting. I would be looking foward to be seeing your self drawn portraits ^.^  

Synthetic Boobs

rya-lee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:27 am
Thanks but when I do post up my self portraits I have a feeling they'll be just as ignored as everything else Ive posted in this guild since I was invited˙∆˚
blarg I might actually do one now ...
User Image
based off of any given morning ... a quick sketch of me waiting for my hair to set.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:40 pm
I think those pics are funny xD
But there's not a single mind in the universe that can accept the idea of that thing being jell-o! Jell-o is colourful EVEN in black&white pictures!!! scream
I match my scarfs with my socks 0: because I never wear hats cause my head gets all hot and my ideas boil out eek
...but I think its really cute that you match your hats with your socks :]

OH! I love Magic Mountain too xD I went a couple of weeks ago and it was awesome mrgreen

and that portrait you painted is really pretty :B you look good even in the morning, I guess whee  

Ravidizh
Captain

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

rya-lee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image
there's some jell-o ya non believer XD
me good looking in the morning lol no
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gilMQ9fwmlE
a video I made back in march when it was snowing ... I say the ******** word a lot so if your easily offended by surprise snow then
User Image
well you shouldn't be rofl  
Selfportraits & Narcicist Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces